Uber Black drivers, is it worth it?

Would drunks pay more to get from A to B?

• Yes sir!

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Not a chance, DUIs only cost around 5 grand

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters

UberKing777

Uber Black drivers, is it worth it?
I heard it is if you have the right car. I wanted to ask the same question but I don't really trust anyone on this site. They'll lie to keep you from driving and cutting into their rides.

The cheapest car you can get to do black with is a Chrysler 300. It needs to be a 2011 or newer. You can get a 2015 for around $17,000. I've read that black drivers make anywhere from $100k to $175k a year. That's working 50-60 hours a week or more. You'll end up getting better riders as well since it cost real money and not $5.

Notnownc

$100 K ???? - never happen in Charlotte - too many cars run by guys who live in their cars - ( yes - they actually live in their cars )
-
The BEST black car driver I know makes nowhere near that - about $ 40,000 tops at 50+ hours/week with a 4.9 rating and with regular customers at $50-$60 a run for the last 3 years
-
Whoever told you $100K - was pulling your leg

UberKing777

$100 K ???? - never happen in Charlotte - too many cars run by guys who live in their cars - ( yes - they actually live in their cars )
-
The BEST black car driver I know makes nowhere near that - about $ 40,000 tops at 50+ hours/week with a 4.9 rating and with regular customers at $50-$60 a run for the last 3 years
-
Whoever told you $100K - was pulling your leg
$40K top? I think your number is a little low. I'm on track to make about $55k as a normal uber x driver. I make on average $1,000 a week. I doubt black drivers are making less than me.