Uber Black Driver

Tony Giordano

Hi Looking to upgrade my Current Uber X status to Uber Black buying a Black on Black car. I would lik to know if there is a lot of Uber Black work in Boston Mass. Please advise any Advise.
Tony

johnnytt

I always been Uberx so I wondering do uberblack make more money than uberx.? I don't think I would uprate to black because too much money for car repair and coat to own it.

YourBoss

Hi Looking to upgrade my Current Uber X status to Uber Black buying a Black on Black car. I would lik to know if there is a lot of Uber Black work in Boston Mass. Please advise any Advise.
Tony

Still plenty of business left for Black. You will have to get livery insurance but on the bright side you can make a business out of it and have your own clientele and have your own rates. Pm if intetested, I have an account for sale.

Brian G.

Ive heard of a guy making $2500-3 per week working 8 hr days 6 days a week. He has special accounts off the record and does them fri and sat racking in $700+ for 16 hrs.

asmith

Still plenty of business left for Black. You will have to get livery insurance but on the bright side you can make a business out of it and have your own clientele and have your own rates. Pm if intetested, I have an account for sale.
I don't think you can transfer a black vehicle to someone else. Uber do not allow it. They say they don t want people making money by selling the black vehicle. For example vehicle value is $20K the person selling the vehicle wants $30K , as it comes with a uber black account.

YourBoss

I don't think you can transfer a black vehicle to someone else. Uber do not allow it. They say they don t want people making money by selling the black vehicle. For example vehicle value is $20K the person selling the vehicle wants $30K , as it comes with a uber black account.

If you dont know, why talk?

Brian G.

I do know what I'm talking about .
how about you go buy a $70,000 vehicle and put it in as a uber black and then you can get back to me when you don't know what to do with a $70,000 vehicle

Ok buy a 70k car and what is the average monthly payment? $800+?

Prime87

I was doing a Lyft ride the other day and this guy told me his flight got cancelled a couple weeks ago and his company ok'd a Lyft back to NYC, so he decided to take a Premier lol. He claims that the driver told him he made 1,100 on the trip, including his tip. His words, not mine.

YourBoss

Watch out for this guy is going to try and sell you the black vehicle and then when you try to go to Uber to get it put in as a black and they say no he's going to say tough luck.

Guy, I wasnt even talking to u and Im not selling a car, once again if you dont know what you are talking about, just dont comment. Thanks!

asmith

Guy, I wasnt even talking to u and Im not selling a car, once again if you dont know what you are talking about, just dont comment. Thanks!
I do know what I'm talking about so maybe you should get your facts straight. you make dumbass statements which can be simply e-verified but just calling the Uber office or going to be Uber office. Don't trust a word this guy says