Uber Beacon [Wanted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

yurik

Do you really want to display you are eager to work for half the taxicab pay?
Beacons are owned by Riser, and not drivers' to sell.
As part of research project, Beacon Agreement adendum allows them to collect, analyze, and resell telemetry data supplied by beacon back to mothership.

yurik

Your post reads to me as looking to buy stolen property.
I have returned mine, and I guess my 'politically correct' reply should be: "You have to be invited to pick your Beacon up at Uber office".

dondon

I went to the Hub and they stopped giving out Uber Beacon.I told the rep.maybe I should use mine for a door stop because I have never used it.She told me to sell it on E-Bay.Go figure.

dondon

Do you really want to display you are eager to work for half the taxicab pay?
Beacons are owned by Riser, and not drivers' to sell.
As part of research project, Beacon Agreement adendum allows them to collect, analyze, and resell telemetry data supplied by beacon back to mothership.
Uber no longer gives out the beacon and they really don't care what you do with your unit.
Post automatically merged:

I have been driving for Uber for 4.5 years and I have seen some people on this site that think they know what they are talking about but they don't.I doubt half of them drive for Uber and BS their opinion on this site.Do not by into this guys.

Last edited by a moderator:

yurik

You don't have to believe anything on this forum. I don't myself.
I drive slow, jump low, and won't f0#$ .
Your flame is misguided.
I have stated just facts from Agreement(s) and Addendum(s).
Logically, if you don't follow terms of any agreement another party doesn't have to follow them either.
How about not getting paid?

dmoney155

Yes, the amount of beacons you have compounds its ping attracting effects.... now if you park right by the tall trees, and you car has at least 7 of these beacons... you simply suck up all the pings out there. That's why some drivers report great numbers and others get one ping each 2 hrs or so.

phreeradical

Yes, the amount of beacons you have compounds its ping attracting effects.... now if you park right by the tall trees, and you car has at least 7 of these beacons... you simply suck up all the pings out there. That's why some drivers report great numbers and others get one ping each 2 hrs or so.
And don’t even get me started on what a gangbang it would be if you start adding in Lyft dildos :eek:

uber_from_the north

I see some drivers with uber beacon and lyft toy with 2 stickers in front and rear windows. It's like a roving truck ad LOL

WillC

I went to the Hub and they stopped giving out Uber Beacon.I told the rep.maybe I should use mine for a door stop because I have never used it.She told me to sell it on E-Bay.Go figure.
I picked up a beacon for solo purpose of selling for extra money, until Uber app showed and asked to agree to their terms. It is good to know that they don't care anymore but will wait until I get a first hand answer from them before selling.

dmoney155

I see some drivers with uber beacon and lyft toy with 2 stickers in front and rear windows. It's like a roving truck ad LOL
Lol yep. I don't get that. I have a problem with even one sticker we supposed to have.
Post automatically merged:

I picked up a beacon for solo purpose of selling for extra money, until Uber app showed and asked to agree to their terms. It is good to know that they don't care anymore but will wait until I get a first hand answer from them before selling.
I think if they cared they would've kept some $$$ from your pay as a deposit. Since they don't do that, doubt they care if you sell or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.