Uber Background check help

Uber Derrick

I've turned all my documents In and they all say active, started the background check on april 14th, it's now 14 days since I've heard from uber. My background is as clean as it gets. I don't see what the long process is.how long did yalls process take from beginning of app until you actually got activated to drive? Is there anything I can do to speed the process or anyone I can contact?

ericc

I've turned all my documents In and they all say active, started the background check on april 14th, it's now 14 days since I've heard from uber. My background is as clean as it gets. I don't see what the long process is.how long did yalls process take from beginning of app until you actually got activated to drive? Is there anything I can do to speed the process or anyone I can contact?
email to [email protected] and ask them. I signed up last September took only 3 days. turn on your driver app see if you can sign on.

NJRed

Whatcha gonna do when they come for you .. bad boy bad boy!

I'd be willing to bet he's got warrants. You "CLAIM" to be pristine but ya just never know. Is there maybe a J walking ticket from 30 years ago and you "forgot" to pay it? Did somebody steal your identity and father a bunch of kids?

Bad boy bad boy, whatcha gonna do when they come for you.