UBER Back Ground Check

Milt70

I have lived here in KC all my life and I have read many stories good and bad about UBER. Is there anyone that can give me any idea how long this may take? And from what i read Lyft is impossible to get hired at and uber hires just anyone?

UberRazor

I had to complete an annual background check back in September and of course it bled into October with some "miscommunication" between Uber and TNC. It ended up taking 3 weeks before it was panned out. My first go-round background check (November '15) went smooth and was completed within one week. I can't speak for Lyft although I was contacted recently about getting approved by them but their support team seems to be just as non-helpful as Ubers.

Milt70

I had to complete an annual background check back in September and of course it bled into October with some "miscommunication" between Uber and TNC. It ended up taking 3 weeks before it was panned out. My first go-round background check (November '15) went smooth and was completed within one week. I can't speak for Lyft although I was contacted recently about getting approved by them but their support team seems to be just as non-helpful as Ubers.

what is TNC?

NGOwner

Mine took about 10 calendar days to complete start to finish.

Lyft's version took about 7 calendar days to complete.

[NG]Owner