Uber at it again, looking for new drivers

Disgusted Driver

Just got the wonderful email. In order to make sure that Uber sucks forever, they are getting busy trying to onboard drivers in advance of students coming back. Raised the referral to $150 for anyone stupid enough to recruit their competition and surge buster.

We can only hope they are unsuccessful, otherwise this is a permanent state of affairs, drive hard and make peanuts. Welcome to the circus.

fiyawalker

Just got the wonderful email. In order to make sure that Uber sucks forever, they are getting busy trying to onboard drivers in advance of students coming back. Raised the referral to $150 for anyone stupid enough to recruit their competition and surge buster.

We can only hope they are unsuccessful, otherwise this is a permanent state of affairs, drive hard and make peanuts. Welcome to the circus.
I never gave and never will refer a driver! You have to be dumb AND greedy to do so!

tohunt4me

Attachments

Respect The Beard

Yeah, people are still under the delusion that driving for uber is "good money". It's the lie they tell themselves so they don't feel guilty about not tipping.
Speaking of tipping yesterday picked up 2 passengers 1 lived on Hunting Ridge Road and the other on Deer Trail and he happened to be a Lawyer and of course no tip from either.

Last edited:

UberKing777

I do a lot of online sales and I only try to refer people that live outside of my state. If you're driving in Florida it's not gonna effect me in NC.