Uber asking how many riders

TuPadre

E9EEC778-496E-401C-B159-2C826EFB8602.jpeg

I think uber want to start charging more. The more riders the more $$$.

warsaw

Heavy four riders instead of one or two, does affect your mpg, but it's not a big deal, unless you do it all the time.
Charging more for extra pax makes a lot of sense, since we're not taxicabs and the fares are not regulated by the cities.

I would love it if the riders would just tip at least $1-2 for each person in the group, but the cheapskates are still totally clueless.
Many are making excellent salaries, but refuse to tip us a few extra dollars, wtf!

Grand Lake

There should be a mandatory minimum tip for 4 pax in an X, like how some restaurants charge 18% on top of the bill for large groups. At the very least, we should be able to give a conditional rating that automatically goes down to one star if they don't add a tip within 24 hours.

Yomann

I believe Uber is exploring ways to increase revenues, like the airlines did by adding checked in baggage fees. Four people in an Uber can beat the cost of public transit on a short ride.
It takes longer for 4 to get in/get out and gas mileage probably drops by 1 mpg ?
Not to forget extra wear & tear on seats and door gaskets.

Grand Lake

takes longer for 4 to get in/get out and gas mileage probably drops by 1 mpg ?
Plus 80% of the time one of them is drunker and more boisterous than the other three, and you have to either play along with them acting like knowing this *WILD AND CRAZY GUY* guy makes them totally cool and awesome themselves, or else you have to listen to them apologizing every thirty seconds.

BeansnRice

Heavy four riders instead of one or two, does affect your mpg, but it's not a big deal, unless you do it all the time.
Charging more for extra pax makes a lot of sense, since we're not taxicabs and the fares are not regulated by the cities.

I would love it if the riders would just tip at least $1-2 for each person in the group, but the cheapskates are still totally clueless.
Many are making excellent salaries, but refuse to tip us a few extra dollars, wtf!
U/L should be doing that FOR us.
They just want to fleece the sheep, not shepard the herd.
Sad.

BiggerDog

I believe Uber is exploring ways to increase revenues, like the airlines did by adding checked in baggage fees. Four people in an Uber can beat the cost of public transit on a short ride.
It takes longer for 4 to get in/get out and gas mileage probably drops by 1 mpg ?

Did a test yesterday.
34 rides in nine hours.
Grind.
Deadhead.
Some real pieces of work.
First four I have received in two months.
Uber asked to do six illegal drop offs and pickups.
Had to deadhead home.
DF is now garbage.
Wasted fours this morning from driving to much yesterday.
Made me behind on authoring legal brief.

IMHO speaking to another experienced Black Driver yesterday, the risk now is just to much.
Law enforcement is not upholding the law with pedestrians, scooters, bikes and vehicles.
Not interested.

Oh and noticed this morning when I was replacing a transponder for my military grade booster...

Door seal jammed into tire, due to stupid bus rider Paxhole. Another $170 and two hours wasted.

Using application now only for testing.

Limo companies charge $10 for each stop as did Uber prior.

Misunderstood Pirate

They will charge more and keep the difference

TuPadre

They want to charge fat passenger for two seats.
Wouldn’t surprise me if they want to implement that.
Paxholes get ready for the additional rider fee on X rides, they actually do that on pools. But driver get paid always the same. SMH

1995flyingspur

Not to forget extra wear & tear on seats and door gaskets
what about real things like axle shaft bearings, transmission, brakes, etc...all working much more with more weight.
Post automatically merged:

They want to charge fat passenger for two seats.
Fat people are extremely hard on everything, what ever they touch or sit in. They kill things! Why...I honestly don't have a clue but it's true!!

KnowFear415

what about real things like axle shaft bearings, transmission, brakes, etc...all working much more with more weight.
Post automatically merged:

Fat people are extremely hard on everything, what ever they touch or sit in. They kill things! Why...I honestly don't have a clue but it's true!!
The larger the cushion, the better the pushing...