Uber appreciation reward

Driver101418

So I've completed over 30k trips for Uber and their not trying to honor the $10k bonus. I start back when uber was mostly blackcars and you needed a uber black account to drive, I've completed over 15k trips on that account. Later when UberX became popular uber total me I had to make a 2nd personal account to drive in which I did and use to this date. I'm currently over 15k trips on that account. So now I wasting time with their help line which just give me generic responses like usual.

Korean Ant

So I've completed over 30k trips for Uber and their not trying to honor the $10k bonus. I start back when uber was mostly blackcars and you needed a uber black account to drive, I've completed over 15k trips on that account. Later when UberX became popular uber total me I had to make a 2nd personal account to drive in which I did and use to this date. I'm currently over 15k trips on that account. So now I wasting time with their help line which just give me generic responses like usual.
So do u get 1000$ on both accounts?
Not bad. Congrats

LADriver

In same boat: 15,500 rides on limo account last used October 2018. Considered "inactive."

800 on new personal account. Below 1000 count to qualify. Total rides 16,300. 0 bonus. May have to sue to get it.

I'm sure there are many drivers with more than one account.

scatman

Go to the Redondo office and talk to the general manager. I'd rather pound my head against a wall than talk to customer support. You completed a total of 30,000 trips so it shouldn't matter which account you did that in.

Last edited:

LADriver

Go to the Redondo office and talk to the general manager. I'd rather pound my head against a wall than talk to customer support. You completed a total of 30,000 trips so it shouldn't matter which account you did that in.
UBER's formula seems to be based on completed rides. Their added rules of "active account" (I switched to a personal account, stopped my limo account in 2018, and have never missed a week of driving, and BRAND BUILDING, for UBER since 2013.) and "one ride in 2019" seems designed to exclude the hard charging drivers that got burnt out early on doing their 10,000 rides.

Considering that $1,000 (for 10,000 rides) is pretty much beer money to me. I'm going to sue in Small Claims Court just for the hell of it. Because in Small Claims Court, UBER cannot bring any lawyers to the hearing!
Post automatically merged:

Get a lawyer. File a lawsuit against UBER in small claims court. Get your money.

Last edited:

scatman

UBER's formula seems to be based on completed rides. Their added rules of "active account" (I switched to a personal account, stopped my limo account in 2018, and have never missed a week of driving, and BRAND BUILDING, for UBER since 2013.) and "one ride in 2019" seems designed to exclude the hard charging drivers that got burnt out early on doing their 10,000 rides.

Considering that $1,000 (for 10,000 rides) is pretty much beer money to me. I'm going to sue in Small Claims Court just for the hell of it. Because in Small Claims Court, UBER cannot bring any lawyers to the hearing!

Get a lawyer. File a lawsuit against UBER in small claims court. Get your money.
Not worth suing Uber for $1,000.00; also your case has to have merit.

SCdave

Go to Greenlight Hub first and me nice.

If that doesn't work, DM each other, and send a joint email with your info to a few local and national media outlets.

And /or hit up Uber Social Media Accounts, and get your $$$$$.
"Started Uber in 2014, still active, over 15,000 trips and Uber not paying me my $10,000 Driver Appreciation Bonus. Knew it was just BS".

Or something like that. Good luck.

Slim Shady

May I have a beer?

New2This

Go to Greenlight Hub first and me nice.

If that doesn't work, DM each other, and send a joint email with your info to a few local and national media outlets.

And /or hit up Uber Social Media Accounts, and get your $$$$$.
"Started Uber in 2014, still active, over 15,000 trips and Uber not paying me my $10,000 Driver Appreciation Bonus. Knew it was just BS".

Or something like that. Good luck.
^^^^ This is your best bet. Uber doesn't need any bad PR in the next few weeks. They'll probably give you a payout and make you sign an NDA. Take it and enjoy the beer.