Uber Appoligize but scams continue

Fuber168

A new CEO yet another liar! If he really wants to change by recognizing the evilness of the company culture, then why does he allow scams to be continued?

Saying one thing yet doing the opposite is more evil than before. Go to hell!

This is Uber...

Soon it will be done in USA if they operate in the same way.

Is it true that they are trying to scam as much money as they can before government finally shut them down?

Attachments

• 20170925_094551.png
    20170925_094551.png
    45 KB · Views: 166

RunWithScissors

3.5 million used the app at least once recently, that's a heck of a market

fuber ought to be seen as nice there, or at least fake it

Kodyhead

Anyone with morals and ethics would've stamped out ubers BS on day one.

He may, I think he is collecting all the facts and more importantly he needs to fill a lot of seats and replace all the people who jump ship before he does anything I would think. Replacing C-level people takes time and also time to let those people work for him, also looking through the whole company and to see what is worth keeping, changing or replacing takes time.

Rather have someone who analyzes everything and have a solution than just shutting everything down on day 1 with no plan. What is important right now is who he puts around himself to turn everything around

All of this takes time, perhaps they can come up with something like 6months of change or some other kind of campaign lol

Last edited:

LoveBC

I don't think it would take longer than a day to revert back to meter pricing and fix the rates. Software/algorithm issues may take longer, but continued rip offs are inexcusable

Uncle-not-Ant

They (rideshare companies) only need to tollerate us till self-driving cars are viable - still years off.

We are only important to them temporarily. Drivers are not part of the big picture. We are just a temporary but nessasary inconvenience.

Then they can trash us like the garbage rates we work for.

Rideshare123

He's only been there a month lol
A month is very long. How many months are there in a life time?

He may, I think he is collecting all the facts and more importantly he needs to fill a lot of seats and replace all the people who jump ship before he does anything I would think. Replacing C-level people takes time and also time to let those people work for him, also looking through the whole company and to see what is worth keeping, changing or replacing takes time.

Rather have someone who analyzes everything and have a solution than just shutting everything down on day 1 with no plan. What is important right now is who he puts around himself to turn everything around

All of this takes time, perhaps they can come up with something like 6months of change or some other kind of campaign lol
How about after they scam all the money then say oh We are sorry. How about scre both drivers and riders before saying oh we are wrong. How about....how about.....?

As a CEO, hong long does it take him to stop the scam? One day? One week or one year?

New CEO is just a crown that the board put into the company to make drivers feeling changes can be possible. Liars.....How about 180 days of change? Is it getting better or getting worst?

I don't think it would take longer than a day to revert back to meter pricing and fix the rates. Software/algorithm issues may take longer, but continued rip offs are inexcusable
They have no intentions to make it better. Worst can be found.

Deep Fried Jedi

A month is very long. How many months are there in a life time?

How about after they scam all the money then say oh We are sorry. How about scre both drivers and riders before saying oh we are wrong. How about....how about.....?

As a CEO, hong long does it take him to stop the scam? One day? One week or one year?

New CEO is just a crown that the board put into the company to make drivers feeling changes can be possible. Liars.....How about 180 days of change? Is it getting better or getting worst?

They have no intentions to make it better. Worst can be found.
Don't forget that the CEO flies at the 50,000-foot level and really has no idea what goes on in the field. He is only aware of what he is told and the higher-ups make sure that all looks rosy. I'm certain he has no idea how drivers really feel and his focus is more about profitability vs. postive morale. I don't expect much from him...

Adieu

A new CEO yet another liar! If he really wants to change by recognizing the evilness of the company culture, then why does he allow scams to be continued?

Saying one thing yet doing the opposite is more evil than before. Go to hell!

This is Uber...

Soon it will be done in USA if they operate in the same way.

Is it true that they are trying to scam as much money as they can before government finally shut them down?

Sounds like London city government DID shut them down, effective several days from now

They (rideshare companies) only need to tollerate us till self-driving cars are viable - still years off.

We are only important to them temporarily. Drivers are not part of the big picture. We are just a temporary but nessasary inconvenience.

Then they can trash us like the garbage rates we work for.

The viability of these alleged vehicles still depends wholly on anybody's willingness to sell or lease to these rideshare companies....and at a price point that they can work with, should judges or regulators attempt to force them to sell their products to fleet customers

Since most big global brands are under just one of several corporate umbrellas, and have an even more confusing mess of partnerships technology exchanges and badge-engineered CKD schemes.... might just turn into a manufacturer-operated industry if it ever pans out

Uncle-not-Ant

Sounds like London city government DID shut them down, effective several days from now

The viability of these alleged vehicles still depends wholly on anybody's willingness to sell or lease to these rideshare companies....and at a price point that they can work with, should judges or regulators attempt to force them to sell their products to fleet customers

Since most big global brands are under just one of several corporate umbrellas, and have an even more confusing mess of partnerships technology exchanges and badge-engineered CKD schemes.... might just turn into a manufacturer-operated industry if it ever pans out

For The Loop company LA-Las Vegas vehicles, Tesla has replaced motors and more free of charge, but those vehicles were purchased before the change in contract/policy.

Adieu

Warranty means next to nothing...im talking straight up refusal to sell.

There's only that many REAL viable players left in the auto industry.

Lets see:
Ford umbrella, GM-PSA, VW group, Toyota umbrella, Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi, Daimler, BMW, Honda, and Hyundai-Kia

Thats only 9 (and possibly Tesla, but that's still a speculative tech unicorn run on investor cash, not an established company), and most of em have a history of being susiciously cosy with each other and selling each other stuff and sharing facilities and cross-licensing and badge engineering.

Dont be surprised if only 5 or so major players emerge in the world, with only 2-3 present per region. And any attempts to trustbust this obvious cartel or force them to compete with each other aggressively can easily be deflected with excuses of regulatory compliance costs... which concerned voters are sure to force skyhigh for any fully autonomous public roads vehicle product.

UberAnt39

From watching him at HomeAway / VRBO the way he operates is to identify who relies on the service for income / money - then squeezes them, them squeezes them some more. The investors didn't hire him to keep the drivers happy, they hired him to get their money back.

Fuber168

From watching him at HomeAway / VRBO the way he operates is to identify who relies on the service for income / money - then squeezes them, them squeezes them some more. The investors didn't hire him to keep the drivers happy, they hired him to get their money back.
Exactly.....just a bunch of liars. It's better to have someone to punch you directly in the face then to have someone stab on your back. This is 180 days of change!

joetheuberdriver

Show me one Iranian biz owner that pays anything to the people working for them.this guy will find any way possible to not pay anything. Not only that, but I won't be surprised if he will blame drivers for his failure