1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. Sign-up HERE!

Uber app on 2 devices

Discussion in 'Technology' started by GTracer, Feb 13, 2018 at 2:40 AM.

1. GTracer

GTracer New Member

Is there any reliable way to open the Uber app on 2 devices? With Lyft I open the app on my phone and my tablet at the same time. When I get a ping, the tablet goes to navigation mode & I tap the phone to not navigate. Then as I approach my destination, I can see the street address better while still navigating. The way I don't have to take my eyes off the road so much to "fiddle" with switching screens. I .a also accept/end rides on either device. Plus if I need to call client, the phone is ready. I can' call from the tablet. (At least I don' think I can).
    When I try to go on line with Uber on the second device it says I need to log off the other device. But occasionally it will go online in its own & work just as Lyft. When that happens, I don' know if it' a fluke or I did something by accident to make it happen. I only wish I could get to work on a regular basis.

2. steveK2016

steveK2016 Well-Known Member

Driving:
    UberSELECT
  3. GTracer

GTracer New Member

Thanks for the tip. I'm going to try it today