Uber app off 3:15-5:30

nash801

I'm in sf. App said I was online. after 2.25 hours of no trip requests i closed out the app and reopened it and it was the version from yesterday with the toggle in the top right corner in the off position. WTF did I just lose $112? I'm on $50 hourly guarantee

soupergloo

I'm in sf. App said I was online. after 2.25 hours of no trip requests i closed out the app and reopened it and it was the version from yesterday with the toggle in the top right corner in the off position. WTF did I just lose $112? I'm on $50 hourly guarantee

I thought the guarantee was $40 today until 8 PM?

Silent_Philosodriver

I thought the guarantee was $40 today until 8 PM?

I got a few hours ago from UBER via text the increase to $50/hr for 9pm-12pm timeslot tonight. Still 1.5/hr req. with 90% acceptance rate.

(Have fun with the drunks all Y'all)

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-08-06 at 7.03.10 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-08-06 at 7.03.10 PM.png
    57.2 KB · Views: 38

WorkHardPlayHard

They changed today's 8pm to 2am guarantee from $45 to $50. How were you on $50 guarantee during the day?

dutch369

How in the hell can you go 2.25hrs without a single trip request in SF, where casing birds on the Farallon islands, even there I bet you would get a ping from Stinson Beach or Pacifica.
Uber On!