Uber app crashed last night

Bostonken

Around 9 pm last night I stopped getting ping from uber and I noticed most cab stands are empty and people flagging cabs again. I said what's going on I don't have ping over one hour and cabs are busy. After 10 pm I switched to lyft and picked up couple valley chick who said they had problem logging to uber app. Did any driver had similar problem last night?

scamp

I was driving Lyft last night when suddenly most of Boston map turned hot pink. I had folks in Southie tapping on my window asking if I was an Uber driver and if I would pick them up. I told them to switch to Lyft or download it. For a Thursday night I did great earnining over $163 in 5 hours as Lyft traffic stayed up all night.

Mine crashed too. I got kicked off the app in the middle of a call, and couldn't log back in for about ten minutes. Didn't get any calls for a while after that. Met another driver at the Seaport district and he had the same problem. Before that, I had a passenger tell me the system crashed earlier, sometime before 7:00pm, so I think it crashed twice that night.

BillyTheKidd

Around 9 pm last night I stopped getting ping from uber and I noticed most cab stands are empty and people flagging cabs again. I said what's going on I don't have ping over one hour and cabs are busy. After 10 pm I switched to lyft and picked up couple valley chick who said they had problem logging to uber app. Did any driver had similar problem last night?
Not my app, but I am having trouble logging into my Partner Dashboard from my home laptop. I get a message stating "Loading, please wait" and the page sits like that.

Anyone else having a problem? Can someone paste the url for the partner dashboard that they currently use? I think I am using the most recent url.

Thx in advance