Uber App, Algorithims and support staff is a joke.

hunt4duck

I can't wait until there is a lawsuit against Uber for driver fraud and incompetent support. Not wasting anymore time, just frustrated beyond belief that a company can operate like this.

Kashi03445

Most the people at support centers doesn't understand what you trying to tell them and most of the staff can hardly speak English

Chungyi

Thank you for your feedback. I understand it must be frustrating that our app and support do not meet your expectation. Rest assured that I’m working hard to find best solution for you. Please respond to this message if you need any additional help.

BBslider001

Lolololololol
Post automatically merged:

Rating system is just fixed and silly. Last week I watched two of my pax rate me 5 stars. What shows up the next day? A 1 star and a 4 star while losing two 5 star ratings. It's comical. I called support just for fun to call them out on it. More bumbling their words and talking in circles. Just drive when you can, enjoy the "freedom" of no clock to punch, and laugh it off. Humans suck for the most part...this gig will certainly teach you that.

Last edited:

Kashi03445

Thank you for your feedback. I understand it must be frustrating that our app and support do not meet your expectation. Rest assured that I’m working hard to find best solution for you. Please respond to this message if you need any additional help.
Additional help???? Hmm how about increase the pay rate so we dont have to work like donkeys 80+ hours a week to make 1000$$$