Uber announcing the introduction of drivers uniforms

THE MAN!

Just kidding...... LoL

Could you imagine?

Dam should of use that one on April Fool's Day. I guess it at least qualified as fake news?

On a truthful note. Softbank has offered Uber a 10 billion $ investment for a 22 percent interest. Which essentially lessens there value from almost 70 billion to around 50 billion. Question is, does the greedy accept the devaluation? Or continue there denial on the real state of Uber?

yankdog

Just kidding...... LoL

Could you imagine?

Dam should of use that one on April Fool's Day. I guess it at least qualified as fake news?

On a truthful note. Softbank has offered Uber a 10 billion $ investment for a 22 percent interest. Which essentially lessens there value from almost 70 billion to around 50 billion. Question is, does the greedy accept the devaluation? Or continue there denial on the real state of Uber?
Black shirt with fist and middle finger with FU Uber on the back I'd wear it

PoolBoy

Just kidding...... LoL

Could you imagine?

It's Uber they will, of course, do both. Accept and deny.

New2This

Just kidding...... LoL

Could you imagine?

If I were one of the early investors with an opportunity to get my money out I would get that $$$$ ASAP

THE MAN!

If I were one of the early investors with an opportunity to get my money out I would get that $$$$ ASAP
The Valchers are clearly circling! Though don't believe if I was Softbank I could risk 10 billion $ before the dust settles. Lots of push back around the world going on with Uber. And they can't even make money being completely rouge, lawless and dishonest. How in the heck are they going to make money under a microscope having to play straight up? Uber lost over 7 million $ a day last quarter and some were acting like it was an accomplishment.

Fubernuber

Best thing that will happen to drivers globally is an economic downturn. Ubers ability to get free money will be over and it will unravel quickly. They can not raise rates (they want to desperately) and they can not make money without raising rates.

THE MAN!

Best thing that will happen to drivers globally is an economic downturn. Ubers ability to get free money will be over and it will unravel quickly. They can not raise rates (they want to desperately) and they can not make money without raising rates.
Uber has raised rates for themselves with upfront pricing. The problem is there cutting the provider of service (drivers) off at the legs at the same time. The retracting of there lease program will eventually reduce drivers dramatically. And if they keep depending upon the model toward self driving cars hard to believe they'll make it?

Fubernuber

Uber has raised rates for themselves with upfront pricing. The problem is there cutting the provider of service (drivers) off at the legs at the same time. The retracting of there lease program will eventually reduce drivers dramatically. And if they keep depending upon the model toward self driving cars hard to believe they'll make it?
Sdc's?
Whats stopping any number of well capitalized global companies with much deeper pockets from entering ubers turf? I will answer.
1. Uber is a transportation company not a tech company. What tech do they have that is proprietary / patented?
2. How many billions did uber spend on driver aquisition? If drivers were not needed then what happens to the barrier to entry into this business? What happens to the difficulty of scaling the business to a global level?
3. Lets assume sdc are available tomorow in manahattan for use in the livery space. Manhattan is now ubers primary market. Do you think nyc tlc ( an entity that wants uber out but is powerless to move directly against them) will grant an opperator license for these livery vehicles without drivers? Do you think instead the tlc will only allow these cars to be opperated by medallion owners and a special new type of transportation provider. One that is capped at 50 vehicles in service per each license?

Food for thought.

Tars Tarkas

Uber/Lyft disrupted taxi service, but the vision now is not to grow glorified civilian taxi services. That kind of goal is not why Uber and Lyft keep finding investors to this day.