Uber announces they will electrify there London fleet by 2025

THE MAN!

This company better worry about 2017-2020. Or they won't have to worry about 2021. With all that's coming out about Uber gaming the system. You would of believed they would be a lot better off? Now that there going to have to play it straight up. I'm not sure if there capable of making it?

New2This

More self driving car bullshit...

v0065_s-200x150.gif

THE MAN!

Update: If regulators get there way in London Uber will be done in London by the end of month. Or at least heavily regulated. London regulators extended Uber ability to operate for 4 months which expires end of this month. And there some serious questions whether they should be able to continue to operate in London due to bad press, lawsuits and now multiple FBI investigations. Apparently TK was bullied in high school and decided he was going to do the bullying now. Which in the end could land him in prison. An Uber drivers dream come true!

Last edited:

Bluecrab

I only read the headline. Uber's going to electrify their fleet?

I didn't know Uber had any ownership of cars that were actually out there making them money.

They may require electric cars only on their platform. Good luck with that request. I can't imagine any driver now a days actually making a personal investment based on Uber requirements.