Uber announced limited-time salary guarantee $4700/month in Toronto.

Rebusso

Offer is subject to change. Partner will be eligible for the guarantee amount in effect upon signup. Partner must be online in Toronto during the incentive period to qualify for the guarantee. Partners must drive a minimum of 40 hours per week to be eligible for the guarantee. Partner must take first trip within 30 days of signup to be eligible for guarantee. Once a partner takes a first trip, the guarantee will last for full four weeks (i.e. 28 days). To qualify for this offer, partner must complete at least 2 trips per hour. Trips per hour (TPH) is calculated by taking your total number of completed trips in a given incentive period divided by the total number of hours that you were online during that same incentive period. First month guarantees are paid weekly (for a period of four weeks). First month guarantees begin the Monday (at 4AM) after a partner's first trip. To qualify for this offer, partner must maintain a 90% acceptance rate over all hours driven. Your acceptance rate is calculated by taking the total number of trip requests that you accepted during the incentive period divided by the total number of trip requests that were sent to you during that same incentive period. To qualify for this offer, partner must maintain a completion rate of 25%. Completion rate is calculated by taking your total number of completed trips in a given incentive period divided by the total number of trip requests that you received in the given incentive period. To qualify for this offer, partner must maintain a 4.5 rating. Guaranteed amounts are average gross fares, and include the Uber service fee. Booking Fee and tolls are not included in the guaranteed amount. We reserve the right to withhold or deduct payments that we determine or believe were in error, fraudulent, illegal, or in violation of driver terms or these terms.

https://get.uber.com/p/march2016gua...Toronto4k.jpg&nan_pid=1849572017&ad_id=580104

Aaaand what about protecting our butts?? Some of us signed on with Aviva because we don't want to screw our future. I may work in T. this summer depending on job circumstances or London. Uber is asking anyone who protected themselves with Aviva's insurance to blow it.

No thanks.

Manhoos

Offer is subject to change. Partner will be eligible for the guarantee amount in effect upon signup. Partner must be online in Toronto during the incentive period to qualify for the guarantee. Partners must drive a minimum of 40 hours per week to be eligible for the guarantee. Partner must take first trip within 30 days of signup to be eligible for guarantee. Once a partner takes a first trip, the guarantee will last for full four weeks (i.e. 28 days). To qualify for this offer, partner must complete at least 2 trips per hour. Trips per hour (TPH) is calculated by taking your total number of completed trips in a given incentive period divided by the total number of hours that you were online during that same incentive period. First month guarantees are paid weekly (for a period of four weeks). First month guarantees begin the Monday (at 4AM) after a partner's first trip. To qualify for this offer, partner must maintain a 90% acceptance rate over all hours driven. Your acceptance rate is calculated by taking the total number of trip requests that you accepted during the incentive period divided by the total number of trip requests that were sent to you during that same incentive period. To qualify for this offer, partner must maintain a completion rate of 25%. Completion rate is calculated by taking your total number of completed trips in a given incentive period divided by the total number of trip requests that you received in the given incentive period. To qualify for this offer, partner must maintain a 4.5 rating. Guaranteed amounts are average gross fares, and include the Uber service fee. Booking Fee and tolls are not included in the guaranteed amount. We reserve the right to withhold or deduct payments that we determine or believe were in error, fraudulent, illegal, or in violation of driver terms or these terms.

https://get.uber.com/p/march2016gua...Toronto4k.jpg&nan_pid=1849572017&ad_id=580104
I've many question from this fine print.. But if Uber is paying $4700 per month, one should be ready to get his or her blood sucked..

Hannibalb

Aaaand what about protecting our butts?? Some of us signed on with Aviva because we don't want to screw our future. I may work in T. this summer depending on job circumstances or London. Uber is asking anyone who protected themselves with Aviva's insurance to blow it.

No thanks.
Uber obviously could care less about driver's insurance. A true pyschopathic corporation, don't care about the consequences of their behaviour.

LondonONTdriver

Don't do it. Way too many hoops to jump through. Back when I first started guarantees were simple. Be online for 1 hour and take 1 ride an hour collect $20+an hour.

Now guarantees have way too many stipulations. They prey in the people not reading the fine print.

James Han

I've many question from this fine print.. But if Uber is paying $4700 per month, one should be ready to get his or her blood sucked..
I agree with you,too. $4,700-Gas expense-depreciation-repairs expense-extra expense devide total work hours = $ ???/hrs.
$4,700+Zero benefit based on all goverment regulation + all driver's risk + No family time + No romantic dinner for two etc.....

James Han

Thank you for your good information,Rebusso.

uber fooled

Makes me wonder if all the part-time drivers will be having pings diverted from them to feed those guarantees.
You and a new driver on the guarantee sitting at the gas station side by side.2 Pings come in one airport run one grocery run.Guess who s lifting groceries

uber fooled

Uber obviously could care less about driver's insurance. A true pyschopathic corporation, don't care about the consequences of their behaviour.
Speaking of pychotic persona s this is how The Uber forum ambassador refers to driver parteners
Commoners
Bottom of the barrle people
Muslims as goats effers
jkoff
Low lifes

Rebusso

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I already assigned 5 guys for that offer. Hope to get a k$ for promo. Good bait!

Bluejs

Correct me if I'm wrong. Didn't I read that Black told city council that most uber drivers only drive 5-10 hours a week? Honestly city council has to be smarter then that especially in light of them out right holding the Golden ring over new drivers to driver 40+ hours to get a reward.

Abraxas79

It is the height of idiocy. It is UBER's advantage to have drivers with their own insurance. Will cut down on their claims ratio and premium cost, and possible litigation.

Bluejs

This was his quote
“Smart” means a regulatory regime that’s different than the one regulating the taxi industry, since most UberX drivers are only behind the wheel between five and 10 hours a week, he said.

If I did only that I could buy a couple of boxes of kraft dinner... A pork chop and gas to keep going.

Honestly this is more about preying on the needy that try to make ends meet to line the pockets of the top of the pyramid. I'm sure that all in between are not respected anymore then drivers are.