Uber and unfair review

ROTA

So how uber handle unfair review?
Im trying to remove a sucker who gave me unfair notes and review , 1 star for absolutle NO REASON i had done nothing! It was from Roxbury yesterday night and uber just keep saying “we cant”.
Lyft by other hand removes it at your first request.
I cant accept this db lie on my profile

Attachments

• 44398C74-7666-4A82-9509-15F54EA31F69.png
    44398C74-7666-4A82-9509-15F54EA31F69.png
    18.1 KB · Views: 87
Last edited:

Dutchie

Im trying to remove a sucker who gsve me unfair notes and review , 1 star for absolutle NO REASON i had done nothing! It was from Roxbury yesterday night and uber just keep saying “we cant”.
Lydt by other hand removes it at your first request.
I think many of us have received a report like this randomly, without any known reasons we can think of. Pax just looking for a free ride I believe in most occasions

AuxCordBoston

Im trying to remove a sucker who gsve me unfair notes and review , 1 star for absolutle NO REASON i had done nothing! It was from Roxbury yesterday night and uber just keep saying “we cant”.
Lydt by other hand removes it at your first request.
I got the same thing in Roxbury.

Jaackil

I believe if you look in Ubers FAQ's about ratings it says they will not change a riders rating. You however can go back and change that riders rating and now I believe you can put a reason in. Be careful though. You need to be really sure it was that person who left the bad rating. Uber has a way of delaying the riders ratings showing up on your app so that you don't really know who left it. This is especially so when you get a low rating. Unless they leave a comment that somehow helps you identify who they were. The reason they do this is because many times we pick Pax up at their home work or places they frequent. So they want to prevent a p.o 'd driver from going back seeking revenge. Honestly that 1 star could have just as easily been given to you a week ago or longer. You really have no way of knowing.