• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Uber Air Is Coming - Head of the project appointed.

Super Fat Driver

Uber air is coming to Melbourne and within 4 years the service will be widely available.

I think this is fantastic. Melbourne is just one in three cities in the world to have been chosen. A great honour I think.

I really look forward to this, I think it’s a fantastic leap and a very natural progression of a diverse transport system for a modern city like Melbourne.

zanboor

Uber air is coming to Melbourne and within 4 years the service will be widely available.

I think this is fantastic. Melbourne is just one in three cities in the world to have been chosen. A great honour I think.

I really look forward to this, I think it’s a fantastic leap and a very natural progression of a diverse transport system for a modern city like Melbourne.

Don’t listen to news Sir, they are only destructing your attention elsewhere while they dig your grave :eek:

Davo Driver

Yes it will. In fact I think it will happen very quickly as long as CASA don’t stand in the way for too long!
Won't happen

1/ The aircraft is a image only
2/ The aircraft not built
3/ The aircraft not tested
4/ The aircraft not proven
5/ Uber needs to register as a airline, takes years
6/ Worldwide pilot shortage already
7/ Why would a pilot work for crap coin
8/ Pax won't pay for it
9/ Uber needs to pay for the infrastructure
10/ Uber needs to buy the planes or lease them
11/ Driverless cars will be come before theses wild dreams
12/ My Eastrans bus will fly before UberAir does

Super Fat Driver

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Won't happen

1/ The aircraft is a image only
2/ The aircraft not built
3/ The aircraft not tested
4/ The aircraft not proven
5/ Uber needs to register as a airline, takes years
6/ Worldwide pilot shortage already
7/ Why would a pilot work for crap coin
8/ Pax won't pay for it
9/ Uber needs to pay for the infrastructure
10/ Uber needs to buy the planes or lease them
11/ Driverless cars will be come before theses wild dreams
12/ My Eastrans bus will fly before UberAir does

Mate. If the world had your attitude nothing would ever be invented or achieved.

It will happen and it will happen quickly. The technology is there, it just needs to be implemented.

Davo Driver

Checkout the latest rubbish from Uber
UberAir short flights will start at $5 per mile, so a 20-mile trip would add up to about $100. Eventually the cost will go down.
Screen Shot 2019-09-11 at 5.34.27 pm.png

And thats going to pay for the airline fees, pilot, infrastructure etc, even a dumb ant can't see it never happening in our lives

Who is John Galt?

Author
Mate. If the world had your attitude nothing would ever be invented or achieved.

It will happen and it will happen quickly. The technology is there, it just needs to be implemented.

That’s right! Elon Musk has promised by the end of next year, yes by Christmas 2020, we will have self driving Tesla trips to Mars for $19.99 return.

If you can’t face the truth and see that happening, you must be a pedo cave diver!

yogi bear

"You won't have to think so much about modes, but when you want to go from A to B you put it into the app and it will tell you there is a car three minutes away or a bike 50 metres from you, then you can get an Uber Air to a skyport at a train station and you can book and pay for everything through the app," she said.

sounds like she's peaking out on speed as she says that sentence..