Uber adjusted trip times

Freebyrdie

For this of you who drove last night you know the strip was total gridlock. It took almost an hour to take two pax from Ceasars to t-mobile arena. I took the back way, but there was NO fast way. This morning I am reviewing my trips and see that 50 minute ride is posted as 27 minutes. What the heck? It was NOT a profitable night, even with the guarantee. Also.....last night I saw a cabbie and a limo driver using our pick up place at Caesars to stage. Uhhhhh, I guess they are special. I wanted to say something so bad, especially to the cocky limo driver who took up at least three of our parking spots for god knows how long. I picked up a rider and returned to Caesars a half hour later and he was still there. I saw a door/valet guy walk by and not say a word to him.

UbOn

For this of you who drove last night you know the strip was total gridlock. It took almost an hour to take two pax from Ceasars to t-mobile arena. I took the back way, but there was NO fast way. This morning I am reviewing my trips and see that 50 minute ride is posted as 27 minutes. What the heck? It was NOT a profitable night, even with the guarantee. Also.....last night I saw a cabbie and a limo driver using our pick up place at Caesars to stage. Uhhhhh, I guess they are special. I wanted to say something so bad, especially to the cocky limo driver who took up at least three of our parking spots for god knows how long. I picked up a rider and returned to Caesars a half hour later and he was still there. I saw a door/valet guy walk by and not say a word to him.
They can all suck it. I pick up directly at the front door and they can scream all they want, if their limos are blocking my pick up area, then im blocking yours. :cool:

TransporterX

If the ride you did was legit... dont hesitate to fight and dispute it. Otherwise that pax will keep doing it, emailing Uber for ways getting cheaper rides.

Call Johnny Cab

"I am reviewing my trips and see that 50 minute ride is posted as 27 minutes."

If they say 27 mins. and it took 50 mins that's like saying something takes 30 mins but it takes 60 mins.. This is a huge difference. In business that's fraud. Again I say based on what I've read rideshare jobs are not independent contractors they ar employees. This fraud and all the other things I've read here require action or you'll constantly get screwed.

LVRed777

Shuttle buses and limos are always taking up the ride-share spots a Caesar's. I double park until the pax shows up. Screw them.