• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Uber account on hold, help!!

Uberfool247

They put my account on hold .. so the passenger wouldt walk to me and when i realized it was her i pulled up asked her name instead of answering my question , she says are you ffff blind? At this point i close my window and take off.. hours later my account is being put on hold, whats gonna happen next from your experience ?

Dekero

They put my account on hold .. so the passenger wouldt walk to me and when i realized it was her i pulled up asked her name instead of answering my question , she says are you ffff blind? At this point i close my window and take off.. hours later my account is being put on hold, whats gonna happen next from your experience ?
You ALWAYS want to email them first when this happens.. good luck w that ...

Uberfool247

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
You ALWAYS want to email them first when this happens.. good luck w that ...
I did tell them that this rider was rude blah blah 5 minutes after, they only replied to me 24 hours later, but to the passengers report they reacted a lot quicker

DriverMark

Just email them let them know what happened. It's most likely a temp thing.
Post automatically merged:

I did tell them that this rider was rude blah blah 5 minutes after, they only replied to me 24 hours later, but to the passengers report they reacted a lot quicker
This is typical. They don't care about drivers....... if you have dashcam, tell them you can send them that footage. Even if you don't I would tell them anyway. As it seems they never ask for the footage, but sometimes just mentioning you have it works in your favor.

tohunt4me

Call Rohit !

Attachments

islanddriver

This just happened to me today. It was a teen going to school. She text me said can you drive faster I'm going to be late for school . Told her no and cancelled ride be for I pick her up I was still 3 miles away from her. And hour later I get a message that my account will be on hold a pax said I was driving under the influence .they will let me know in 48 hours. And it had to be her the other pax i.jad before her tip me $5 on a $10 ride. So I know it wasn't him.

25rides7daysaweek

It might not have been her
Really if you are blind shouldn't be driving...
Call support ask for Rohit or wait 24 hours

Ssgcraig

This just happened to me today. It was a teen going to school. She text me said can you drive faster I'm going to be late for school . Told her no and cancelled ride be for I pick her up I was still 3 miles away from her. And hour later I get a message that my account will be on hold a pax said I was driving under the influence .they will let me know in 48 hours. And it had to be her the other pax i.jad before her tip me $5 on a $10 ride. So I know it wasn't him.
Is this something new? When we cancel, pax don't get to give any feedback, let alone make a complaint?

25rides7daysaweek

That's the worst thing
they could have done to you.
Ive heard that's
1 of the 3 strikes to deactivation

KK2929

------------------------------
You have reported the incident to Uber. They will probably put you on hold and then release it. No way to tell how long. You can always go to a support center and talk to someone.
This is Ubers normal M.O. I firmly believe that when a complaint of a certain category is entered by a pax, the "SYSTEM" automatically puts the driver account on hold. It is annoying but not much can be done. Good time to register with Lyft as a back up.
Most of Uber and Lyft is in the control of a computer and automatic. Rohit is the "fond" name of the computer.

Last edited:

islanddriver

Have no idea who complained. I guessing because .I only did 2 rides before the cancelled one and they tipped $5.00 & $7.00 . So I don't think it was one of them. And before that I haven't worked since last Wednesday. I don't think Uber would wait all that time to put me on hold. They had me on hold within an hour of the canceled ride. When I look now it's says rider cancelled. I know I cancelled.