Uber about to get kicked out of London.

Inshur

ViaDriver Professor

London to kick out Uber from operating.

Karma works in mysterious ways.
Message to Uber, 180 days of changing that.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170922-061446.png
    Screenshot_20170922-061446.png
    72.4 KB · Views: 82

tommy4689

This is just the beginning of what they have coming. Even though they have 21 days to appeal this decision I don't think they stand a chance p***** off way too many British

Uber Driver 007

Ah, it’s just regulatory politics. Worst case scenario for Uber is they will need to spend some $$$ and get their drivers caught-up on the desired requirements et ct. Don’t look too deeply into this. It’s not ‘the beginning of the end’ for Uber as somes happily seem to believe. Like I said, bs regulatory politics. Nothing to see here .....

tommy4689

Ah, it’s just regulatory politics. Worst case scenario for Uber is they will need to spend some $$$ and get their drivers caught-up on the desired requirements et ct. Don’t look too deeply into this. It’s not ‘the beginning of the end’ for Uber as somes happily seem to believe. Like I said, bs regulatory politics. Nothing to see here .....

No this is not regulatory. They are saying Uber cannot continue doing business in London because of shady corporate tactics mistreatment of drivers violation of multiple laws etc

Nevertheless IPO is in the works scheduled for 18months to 3 years so no the company is not going anywhere however major changes coming. Unfortunately it the changes won't improve anything for drivers - if anything things can only go south for drivers even more hehe

Inshur New York