uber a long trip earning 0

Wildgoose

You should join this guy and make it class action lawsuit. @Andrew R Uber is now considering if the trip was unauthorized.

uberdriverfornow

You should join this guy and make it class action lawsuit. @Andrew R Uber is now considering if the trip was unauthorized.
he left the trip open all the way back with no pax and he thinks he should get paid just cause he said the pax asked him to

Wildgoose

he left the trip open all the way back with no pax and he thinks he should get paid just cause he said the pax asked him to
I know it was his foolishness (wrong judgement) on making easy money. But If you look at it from every corners, Uber is still being wrong of paying Zero Dollar to each and every long trips (we have now two cases.)

ctsome0

Uber has small print of waving jury trials, regular courts, class action lawsuits when signing up. Most states have laws about theft of services which drivers are providing. Contact your labor departments and AG office

Andrew R

Me too just today after getting a supervisor in California to take my case after a true GOD miracle for sure!, I will update my post soon!

Andrew R

Post automatically merged:

peteyvavs

I get this message frequently, just tap on your photo then tap earnings, you’ll see what you earned there.