Uber 24/7 phone support a scam

Lew Ashby

Anyone else ever notice the phone support is complete bullshit. I've called on multiple different occasions and never had my problem solved. I don't believe they actually have the ability to do anything on your account beside give generic answer. I was told 3 different times that they were transferring my call to the "Advanced Support Team" only to be hung up on all 3 times. Then when I called a fourth time they finally admitted that the advanced support team is an email service. On another occasion I was missing a trip and called after 20 mins of him saying "just give me a second while I track the trip" he said he found it and I asked him to put it through to my account and he said it will appear in 24-48 hours and when I asked for some details of the trip he tried to bullshit because I dnt believe he actually had access to anything. I requested to speak to a manger a bunch of times he refused then finally said best he could do was to have a manger contact me with if 1-2 hours. Never heard from anyone. Point is I believe 24/7 phone support is just anothe bullshit empty promise by Uber and all it is is a bunch of people in another country with a list of generic answers that they just read of a list and repeat back. No actual access to do anything thing on your account. Uber screws is again.

Has anyone actually had a problem solved by phone support? Please let me know I would love to be wrong. Thanks for reading my rant.

scamp

All Uber phone support can do is escalate a problem and forward to right dept. I called to get cleaning fee and got an email response from supervisor in 10 min.

Lew Ashby

See I called about a cleaning fee also and got the run around they didn't help get it pushed thru at all. They said the advanced support team would email me and that never happened. Actually ended up taking longer than usual to get a response. I didn't get emailed back till almost 24 hours later. Maybe it's just me. They rufused to let me speak with a supervisor and then said he would be in contact twice and that never happened. Glad it worked out for you tho. Maybe I'll have better luck next time. Even tho I hope I never have to deal with support again. But the way PAX are that will be very unlikely.

Gung-Ho

I think uber support is fantastic. Not only have they helped me navigate through various issues with the app and payment issues I have also gotten sound financial advice some good stock tips AND advised me on a personal issue with my girlfriend that smoothed over a rough patch in our relationship. I've done very good with my fantasy football picks thanks to uber supports input not to mention they correctly diagnosed a potential health concern of mine simply by describing my symptoms I was able to immediately seek medical help. I would have flown to India and had the uber support people treat me but my passport is not up to date.

Ihateyou

I've had reasonable experiences with getting fares adjusted.

I've had horrible experiences with dealing with any more significant issues.

So I consider them essentially the equivalent of the first email with Uber support.

HAAS

I think uber support is fantastic. Not only have they helped me navigate through various issues with the app and payment issues I have also gotten sound financial advice some good stock tips AND advised me on a personal issue with my girlfriend that smoothed over a rough patch in our relationship. I've done very good with my fantasy football picks thanks to uber supports input not to mention they correctly diagnosed a potential health concern of mine simply by describing my symptoms I was able to immediately seek medical help. I would have flown to India and had the uber support people treat me but my passport is not up to date.
The testimonial is duly appreciated. Haha!