Uber 20% discount for Armdale Line Service.

Hillsy

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Bugrar, Just reread the email and in small print at the bottom, driver earnings will not be effected.
Thought I had a good one here guys. Sorry for all your disappointment

lui6155

Yep not much by way of marketing from what I have seen which is strange as its a great opportunity to bring new pax into the uber fold (note $20 off first ride) as well as 20% off rides for existing pax.
At least being school holidays the roads will be less congested but time will tell!

DMD2016

Rider get 20% off the same time as the new regulations don't want take a risk driving without omnibus license.

Kiwitrains

You were sucked in, weren't you. I wouldn't waste my time going there unless you live there and can login without wasting your time or money driving empty. Don't go out of your way for Uber. Just not worth it.
You are right Potsy I did not go there just watching the app

lui6155

Disagree , encourage all to give it a spin as those that catch the bus will turn to uber next day or so in fustration. And Armadale is pretty this time of year, seriously.

Kiwitrains

Disagree , encourage all to give it a spin as those that catch the bus will turn to uber next day or so in fustration. And Armadale is pretty this time of year, seriously.
Great tomorrow morning there will be about 20 Ubers and 30 Taxis around Armadale like ants gathering around a piece of sugar I will stay away.