1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. Sign-up HERE!

Uber 1 year driving experience

Discussion in 'Licensed' started by Louhoul, Sep 13, 2017.

1. Louhoul

Louhoul New Member

Hello guys
    I came to the US 9 months ago I just got my work permit and SSN 1 months ago and I got my drivers license 3 days ago I see Uber required you to have at less one year driving experience I've submitted everything but the system still sending me to approve 1 year driving experience is there any way I can pass it I have Italy drivers license
    Thank in advance

2. Trafficat

Trafficat Well-Known Member

Did you try submitting your Italy driver license as evidence?

3. Louhoul

Louhoul New Member

Yes I did but still telling me I need to have at less one year driving experience in the US

4. Mears Troll Number 4

Mears Troll Number 4 Well-Known Member

Driving:
    Taxi
    I doubt it then..

They won't recognize anything that doesn't show up on U.S. based driving checks for the purpose of driving checks.

5. Louhoul

Louhoul New Member

Some other threads said you can photoshop the date on your drivers license I don't know if that's going to work

6. WettDreams

WettDreams Active Member

Plus illegal

7. newdriverintown

newdriverintown Member

Driving:
    UberSELECT
    From everything I've read, Uber works in shady and illegal ways, might as well be like them ‍♂️

8. rembrandt

rembrandt Well-Known Member

Sorry. Italian drivers are notorious in Europe for disobeying traffic rules. Their roads are tiny with a lot of tiny Fiat puntos and scooters. It will be literally unsafe to let you drive for Uber just with 3 days driving experience in the US. Come on !

Snowblind likes this.
  9. newdriverintown

newdriverintown Member

Driving:
    UberSELECT
    Says who? Have you even been in Italy? I have and their roads appear to be safer that the big city streets here.

10. OrlUberOffDriver

OrlUberOffDriver Well-Known Member

What traffic rules? We make our own!!!
    I like to see you go over there even speaking a bit of the language, you would find it very tough to get a license!

LouhoulLouhoul Questi americani pensano sempre di essere i più buoni a tutto. In bocca a lupo!

11. rembrandt

Ungrateful ! You Italians come to America because there might be something here. We don’t go to work in Italy for peanuts ! Don’t put passangers in danger with just 3 days driving experience as OP is seeking. If you are better , why not find something better in Italy making your own traffic rules rather than coming to America.

12. rembrandt

Says who ? There are thousands of references. If there is smoke , there is a fire somewhere ! Here you go :

https://www.google.com/amp/www.nyda...-named-worst-drivers-europe-article-1.1132590

https://eturbonews.com/42968/uk-travel-survey-italians-worst-europeans-behind-wheel

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thelocal.it/20150326/why-are-italians-such-crazy-drivers/amp

jgiun1 likes this.
  13. sirius black

sirius black Active Member

Driving:
    UberSELECT
    I have, too, and it's astonishing how they'll try to fit a 4M long car into a 3M space at 60 Km/hr dropping into a roundabout. Just from personal observation, it appears at least 50% of all the cars have some sort of ding or crunch. The Autostrade and country roads are a fun drive, but city driving, especially in Rome, is a high-skill, high-risk proposition. I know a few people I work with that have had to return their rentals after sustaining minor damage. It's also interesting how drivers seem to respect high-end cars like Ferraris, and give them their space, but try to pull the same maneuvers in a 10 yr old Alfa, and they'll try to push you into the wall.

14. MyOwnUber

MyOwnUber New Member

Based on many of my Uber passengers' experiences with other Uber drivers, Uber really care a rip about the driver's experience be it in China or in hell. All they care about is that the Uber passenger is happy. If you get the passenger where they want to be in one piece regardless of how fast you went and how many stop signs you ran, they could care less.