Uber’s new three dollar for three promotion in my market!

Badger420

Ebola, Bubonic plague, and COVID-19. And, least we all forget this memorable text.

Protecting your Uber Pro status
My Name,

Due to the coronavirus crisis, we are extending your Uber Pro status until July 31, 2020.

Don’t worry about your Platinum status—it is protected until that date. You will continue to have access to your Uber Pro rewards.

We are here to support you. If you need help, we are available 24 / 7 using the support feature in the app.

Thank you.

Who is John Galt?

Ebola, Bubonic plague, and COVID-19. And, least we all forget this memorable text.

Protecting your Uber Pro status
My Name,

Due to the coronavirus crisis, we are extending your Uber Pro status until July 31, 2020.

Don’t worry about your Platinum status—it is protected until that date. You will continue to have access to your Uber Pro rewards.

We are here to support you. If you need help, we are available 24 / 7 using the support feature in the app.

Thank you.

And thank God for that!

While the world falls and sinks into a disease ridden cesspool, and hellfire and brimstone rain down upon us from the heavens, we can take comfort in the thought that our Pro status AND our badges are safe.

Hallelujah Brother!!