U2 CONCERT - DOORS OPEN 5:30pm - STARTS @ 7:30pm - WHERE TO BE BEFORE THE CONCERT?

SurgeMasterMN

Any predictions as to where the largest amount of U2 Fans will be tomm? We are fighting rush hour traffic which is going to be tough to set up strategically for the longest rides, the most surge and best $$$$

Here are my picks:

* Eden Prairie
* Edina
* SLP
* Plymouth

It should be surging everywhere but there are only a couple long runs we can get in before it starts with fighting rush hour traffic. Flip on your XL and get ready for some $$$$$.

Immortal

I agree with your above list. Surge has been good on some Fridays during rush hour lately, and with the concert it has better potential. Not that I'm a fan of driving during rush hour. Possibly strong around Richfield/Bloomington/494 area as well.

fairsailing

It should be surging everywhere but there are only a couple long runs we can get in before it starts with fighting rush hour traffic. Flip on your XL and get ready for some $$$$$.

Good call. Lyft at 400% at 6pm. Wish I could have worked it. Driver reports will be impressive I am sure.

Congrats everyone.

Immortal

Any predictions as to where the largest amount of U2 Fans will be tomm? We are fighting rush hour traffic which is going to be tough to set up strategically for the longest rides, the most surge and best $$$$

Here are my picks:

* Eden Prairie
* Edina
* SLP
* Plymouth

One would think that surge would start early and build to heavy up until kick off tonight for the Vikings game as well.

Diamond_Vision

Expect surge buildup from 430pm-630pm. Especially around Edina, Eden Prairie, St. Louis Park. That is where the money will be. I'm not driving (taking care of the kids) so your welcome.