1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. Sign-up HERE!

Two women to sue Uber over nightmare rides

Discussion in 'News' started by BurgerTiime, Jan 3, 2017.

1. BurgerTiime

BurgerTiime Well-Known Member

Driving:
    Lyft
  2. tohunt4me

tohunt4me Well-Known Member

3. BurgerTiime

BurgerTiime Well-Known Member

Driving:
    Lyft
    Yeah, that's a good one!

stephan likes this.
  4. Mears Troll Number 4

Mears Troll Number 4 Well-Known Member

Driving:
    Taxi
    The fatigued driver thing is going to cause problems for uber, and it could ultimately ruin the whole game for them. People shoulnd't be moonlighting a job like being a taxi driver. The fact that people are doing this part time is making it a more complicated issue.

Weekends, maybe, 5-6 hours after doing your other job is just a bad idea. The career cabbies like me work all night and sleep during the daylight hours. The worst I have done is 5:00 PM to 10:00 AM but i only ever did that maybe one day a week and always took a siesta at 3:00 AM. Most of the time i do straight 9-9 shifts or 5 to 5s.

mrpjfresh and uberdriverfornow like this.
  5. SUV warrior

SUV warrior New Member

Driving:
    UberSUV
    that's what happens when Uber hire inexperienced drivers and pay them a lot less than the minimum wage so they have to work 70 hours a week that lead to driver fatigue and unsafe ride

6. Jermin8r89

Jermin8r89 Well-Known Member

Wasnt technology suppose to make life easier? The early 2000s was the best time of life with pay better and just the right amount of technolgy. Everything is to advanced to learn and these tech companies just have a modual of "we will handle it" but its made corporations into bigass robbers.

Graham_DC and uberdriverfornow like this.
  7. Trump Economics

Trump Economics Well-Known Member

Bring on the lawsuits! Who's got their popcorn?

8. PowerNapper

PowerNapper New Member

Driving:
    UberXL
    "Failed to properly train their drivers" ....?....Uber trains their drivers?

Graham_DC likes this.
  9. Graham_DC

Graham_DC Active Member

Drivers?

This is a technology company

Trafficat likes this.
  10. grams777

grams777 Moderator Moderator

In lawsuits, Uber does not hesitate to say that they have no drivers, no cars, and no safety policies.

They emphatically proclaim they are merely a lead generator that licenses software.

They cant tell you anything else about anything because its all trade secrets.

This is the face of Uber when you have a serious problem. They have your back, with a knife stuck in it - pax and driver alike.

11. Jesusdrivesuber

Jesusdrivesuber Active Member

My my... deleting data...

Pay a forensics to find it, tons of corps are using this tactic today, the gov should already step in and give them an absurdly large ticket if they are found tampering with evidence, by human error or on purpose.