Two week no payment

Uber late payment

• Uber no payment for Driver

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Uber no payment for Driver

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters

Lame Uber

I am an Uber driver who is in a deep shit now.
Uber has not paid me for two weeks now
I raised this situation with them, they lied to me that my bank details were wrong that I have to update them again which I did and they confirmed that they have been updated. I would get paid with 3 working days ( I waited ) today Thursday 28th no payment ( they were aware of this since 14th , I kept on working hoping that my money would come through.
Now weeks no payment Uber Green hub in London can't do anything any decision come from America. I messages them again they are saying to me that they have no control over the bank ( uber bank). What a lame excuse , it is like me saying to them I have no control over my car Engine or my car tyres I am liable if my car can't no perform up to standard its required. I have weekly and monthly cost to meet. I am no getting any compensation over their mistake. When a rider complain that they have been over charged for a trip Uber rembourse them and me nothing for late payment. Can you advise please ? I am in shit situation now

Commando

I am an Uber driver who is in a deep shit now.
Uber has not paid me for two weeks now
I raised this situation with them, they lied to me that my bank details were wrong that I have to update them again which I did and they confirmed that they have been updated. I would get paid with 3 working days ( I waited ) today Thursday 28th no payment ( they were aware of this since 14th , I kept on working hoping that my money would come through.
Now weeks no payment Uber Green hub in London can't do anything any decision come from America. I messages them again they are saying to me that they have no control over the bank ( uber bank). What a lame excuse , it is like me saying to them I have no control over my car Engine or my car tyres I am liable if my car can't no perform up to standard its required. I have weekly and monthly cost to meet. I am no getting any compensation over their mistake. When a rider complain that they have been over charged for a trip Uber rembourse them and me nothing for late payment. Can you advise please ? I am in shit situation now
I read on another post that there is no more uber in London is that correct?

chamomiami

are you an old driver and this is a new issue ... or are you a new driver and never got paid before???

when i signed in with Post Mates they hold my earns for like a month and a half trying to set my direct deposit info until i edited my self and done.. issue resolve.

Lame Uber

are you an old driver and this is a new issue ... or are you a new driver and never got paid before???

when i signed in with Post Mates they hold my earns for like a month and a half trying to set my direct deposit info until i edited my self and done.. issue resolve.
I have been working for Uber 11 months now , earns have always come through until the 14th September. Uber is still operating in London, they have until 30 September. There will be a talk between TLF and Uber. Dara is here to discuss that. I messaged them again they said they can't do anything until next week Thursday . I am so angry now