Two Uber Accounts

Park Ranger

Does anyone know if it possible how to get two Uber accounts? If so how? Please feel free to PM me.

I was in Greater MD and had it switched to DC. I work full-time in Laurel, MD so I am often in DC or Baltimore. I would like to have an account in Greater, MD as well.

What is crazy Lyft lets me pickup in PA as I often spend the weekends with extended family in PA. When I have enough family time, I can go out and drive for a few hours.

Nell

Does anyone know if it possible how to get two Uber accounts? If so how? Please feel free to PM me.

I was in Greater MD and had it switched to DC. I work full-time in Laurel, MD so I am often in DC or Baltimore. I would like to have an account in Greater, MD as well.

What is crazy Lyft lets me pickup in PA as I often spend the weekends with extended family in PA. When I have enough family time, I can go out and drive for a few hours.

How's driving in Baltimore likes?
How's quest and earnings come up to for a week?

Park Ranger

Most of the time Baltimore sucks, but I get pulled there sometimes and I would like to get Boost if it is offered. It is never much, but anything helps. I can't get Boost on my DC account for Baltimore, but I am offered Quest in DC. Your rides do not count towards Quest when you are in the Baltimore area however.

I have never seen quest offered in Baltimore.

Last edited:

pegasimotors

I don't think it is "legal" to have 2 driver accounts. Uber will think you are trying something funny.

I once called them and asked for them to enable me in both DC and Baltimore for quests they said they did it, nothing changed. Don't think this is possible either.

Why does Uber try and pin us to one geographic area? Not sure exactly...

Nell

I don't think it is "legal" to have 2 driver accounts. Uber will think you are trying something funny.

I once called them and asked for them to enable me in both DC and Baltimore for quests they said they did it, nothing changed. Don't think this is possible either.

Why does Uber try and pin us to one geographic area? Not sure exactly...

Divide and conquer my friend. Divide and conquer

nutzareus

I have two driver accounts but since I'm not in Baltimore area as much they moved that account to DC market. That's why I report back on different quest and boost incentives in DC.