Two real event for my brothers and sisters

Status
Not open for further replies.

vspr01

i want to share my personal experience with all my brothers and respectable sisters here on this forum.

today i had one pax to whom I congratulated. she got confused and I further cleared up my communication by asking which trimester r u in?

she declined being pregnant and took offense.
so i shared this event with my next pax who said "it was nice of u to say congrats" and the 2nd pax took my side

i shared it with 3rd pax who sided with the chick and said i should watch my mouth

so as you can see. i have 1 neutral pax which took my side... and another neutral pax which took the chicks side ... what do you guys think?

-------------------------------------------------
2nd interesting event:
i got ping yesterday and when i got to intersection, I saw homeless guy at parklawn and lakeshore get in my car.. i reconfirmed his name to makesure it was right pax.... anyway during our conversation he told me he tried uber but quit as he made more $ doing this.... i said wow
then i remembered while back this lady who used to sit outside tims got cough because some one recognized her and she had a condo and a car and everything

Lolinator

i want to share my personal experience with all my brothers and respectable sisters here on this forum.

today i had one pax to whom I congratulated. she got confused and I further cleared up my communication by asking which trimester r u in?

so i shared this event with my next pax who said "it was nice of u to say congrats" and the 2nd pax took my side

i shared it with 3rd pax who sided with the chick and said i should watch my mouth

so as you can see. i have 1 neutral pax which took my side... and another neutral pax which took the chicks side ... what do you guys think?
what u eat athome

CDNcrippler1

Why don't you know what to think? You offended someone so maybe learn from this and don't do it again? Maybe only say something if they mention they are in fact pregnant then you have a green light. Example if you were to start talking about how hot it's been, a pregnant woman would more than likely say "yeah I feel it more being pregnant " then you go on
Level 7 almost Prime

Hameed

Actually we are living in multicultural environment and in some cultures it is an offense to comment about pregnancy. It is like commenting on her physical aspect in a dirty way. Women take offense in this especially from subcontinent of India including Pakistan, Bangladesh and Middle East. It's cultural thing. Your gesture must be honest but due to her cultural upbringing she took it another way. Better stay away from unnecessary situations. Our job is to drop them from point a to point b.
See every culture is different. Like if you comment on someone's wife here that you have a beautiful wife, he might take it as a compliment but I know in my culture people kill you for this comment lol.

Uber_5_star

me-after-too-many-chicken-nuggs-16-26-surprise-t1m-pregnant-16198601.png
pregnant-or-fat_o_383036.jpg

Leave those big belly ppl alone. Too many hormonal issues either pregnant or fat.

Uberchampion

-------------------------------------------------
2nd interesting event:
i got ping yesterday and when i got to intersection, I saw homeless guy at parklawn and lakeshore get in my car.. i reconfirmed his name to makesure it was right pax.... anyway during our conversation he told me he tried uber but quit as he made more $ doing this.... i said wow
then i remembered while back this lady who used to sit outside tims got cough because some one recognized her and she had a condo and a car and everything
Thank you for this post. It confirms that I am no where near the dumbest Uber driver out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.