• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Two down

poetassium

well there are two less drivers out there tonight so there should be about $200 extra to be made... have fun!

Sly

cryptic post about needing permit to pickup at CC and then this thread. Did you get busted?

cfluser

Figures, I took the weekend off to finish a cedar table I am making. Watch next weekend there will be triple the drivers out hahaha.

But, ya like Sly said... what does your post mean?

Viera Uber

Wasn't too bad, made my goal. Only a few more months before I can hopefully retire from this gig. Figuring March/April of 2016 if not sooner.

Viera Uber

I'm getting drunk at the Avenues. Tonight was a total loss. Even for my liver. Don't be surprised if I ping someone for a ride home. Ha.

Sly

Was there at 3pm today Plenty of Uber up and down the street. I don't see how anyone can make any money.

cfluser

Man, seems like every weekend that I have something more important to do at home is a weekend that I am glad I did not try to Uber.

KingPanda

I'm getting drunk at the Avenues. Tonight was a total loss. Even for my liver. Don't be surprised if I ping someone for a ride home. Ha.
my full time job is up at the Avenue...i take it you must live up here too ? i think ive seen you on my app if you do lol ....thank God for the occasional WOB pax hahaha