Two door UBER !!!!

Earn2burn

Saw this last night in the CBD.
Yes he was picking someone up, had his phone in the centre of the W/screen with Uber App running, was picking pax up from across the road !!!!! What a shit company, the car was tiny !!! Hahahahaha. Seriously man WTF.

Attachments

• 6D2E1493-4C26-4FFD-BC75-CD56205B7A06.jpeg
    6D2E1493-4C26-4FFD-BC75-CD56205B7A06.jpeg
    43.6 KB · Views: 153

Earn2burn

Mate imagine squeezing into that with three people. I was next to him for a while so I wanted to make sure he was an Uber driver.

The thing is Uber requires all cars to have four doors.
So there is no way this car is registered on any account. That’s why it had me laughing, Cowboys doing whatever they want, I guess with no competition, we all know Uber is well and truly a long way down that dirty slimy slippery slope. Any day now it’s going to come crashing down.

Seiko Obsession

Yes he was picking someone up, had his phone in the centre of the W/screen with Uber App running, was picking pax up from across the road !!!!! What a shit company, the car was tiny !!! Hahahahaha. Seriously man WTF.
Nah can't happen,don't think it will go through vehicle check,unless he is using his account with different car.
Can't see happening unless he rings every Pax to tell them that he is in 2 door Getz.

yogi bear

Yep, on similar note I was on the southwharf rank a while back, i was front maxicab so I always stand around outside to welcome people to the hiace van before they slip past to the sedan behind me.
Anyhow these 3 expensivly suited businessmen where there in front of the rank waiting for their uber, I mean fair enough I know taxis have for years provided a shocking service with BO ridden drivers and filthy taxis, and this is their comeuppance and all that, but then this tiny little buzzbox pulls up, about the size of the of pictured, the back seat woulda been entirely tokenry, I got the attention of the cabbie behind me and just pointed and laughed at them as they were struggling to fit in the thing, like so tight they waited 5 minutes for this, it was the respect they deserved, I could totally understand these well to do businessmen avoiding a lowly cab to order an uber black or select, but when the jellybean turned up..

Seiko Obsession

Yep, on similar note I was on the southwharf rank a while back, i was front maxicab so I always stand around outside to welcome people to the hiace van before they slip past to the sedan behind me.
Anyhow these 3 expensivly suited businessmen where there in front of the rank waiting for their uber, I mean fair enough I know taxis have for years provided a shocking service with BO ridden drivers and filthy taxis, and this is their comeuppance and all that, but then this tiny little buzzbox pulls up, about the size of the of pictured, the back seat woulda been entirely tokenry, I got the attention of the cabbie behind me and just pointed and laughed at them as they were struggling to fit in the thing, like so tight they waited 5 minutes for this, it was the respect they deserved, I could totally understand these well to do businessmen avoiding a lowly cab to order an uber black or select, but when the jellybean turned up..
Yeah agree,Jazz,Yaris,Mirage should be X everything above should be Select even Camry.
Soon 70% of X will be on compact cars.
Saw 4 120kg 6foot Bogans cramped in Mirage windows down beer bottles in hands,LOL.

Homebrand Taxi

Gold. Just gold.

daredevil

Bit of exercise for the fat c**ts to get in the back

Homebrand Taxi

Seen tonight: Uber with personalised plates running red light on the corner of Sydney Rd and Brunswick Rd doing over the 40 limit whilst wearing headphones. Not ear buds or small, unobtrusive ones but a pair of serious cans of the type I used to wear in the recording studio.

Solarman

we all know Uber is well and truly a long way down that dirty slimy slippery slope. Any day now it’s going to come crashing down.
Yes. I've heard that. Started as soon as Uber landed in Australia and has been rumoured ever since.

Any idea which day?

george manousaridis

Yes I've seen uber Toyota echos on chapel street.
As an uber driver I'd be mortified that this represents my company.
As a taxi driver quite the opposite..
I have an echo.two door,wow I have to go into this.

When do we know when Uber drivers have hit rock bottom?
Hey echos rock I got one a two door,way to go

Reminds me of that old commercial 'not so squeezy'.
I got one,I'm gonna start using it