Two Cars Available for Uber/Lyft - August 2016

Silent_Philosodriver

Hi peeps,

I've scraped, drank horrible gas station coffee, pee outdoors, ate every dollar menu in the city, hit every PDB and saved approx 3 weeks off for my own 'paternity leave' because we have a new (first!) baby coming into the family. So, my vehicle is available for 3 weeks and a 2nd one (my wife's, also UBER inspected and ready) will be available for 3 months (while she is out on maternity leave)

So if you:

a) Need some time to fix your car but don't want to rent (or can't because Enterprise is always out of cars)
b) Try my Hybrid car to see if you like it, it makes sense to you and want to upgrade
c) Have a family member/friend you want to refer for the $1000 but he/she has no car
d) Let your poor family go on vacation, so let then use your car, you can rent mine for a time

Please send me a PM via Forum - The rates will be very friendly, provided you meet the req's

1) Valid CA DL and work Bay Area
2) Valid & Current Insurance (Pay less per week if you have full insurance for TNC)
3) Be active LYFT/UBER driver with at least 300 trips done in the last 2 months
4) 2500 miles per week. (after is only .20 a mile for both cars)
5) Even better if you are a forum member

Cars available in August 1st:

1) 2013 C-Max Plug-in Hybrid - 75,000 miles (available 3 weeks starting August 1st)
2) 2012 Suzuki Kizashi - 76,000 miles (available 3 months starting August 1st)

Both cars have passed UBER inspection and are active on both Uber/Lyft

Hope this helps someone here. Let me know if you have any questions. Need to rent at least for 7 days at a time (can't do shorties)

yucklyftline

Hi peeps,

I've scraped, drank horrible gas station coffee, pee outdoors, ate every dollar menu in the city, hit every PDB and saved approx 3 weeks off for my own 'paternity leave' because we have a new (first!) baby coming into the family. So, my vehicle is available for 3 weeks and a 2nd one (my wife's, also UBER inspected and ready) will be available for 3 months (while she is out on maternity leave)

So if you:

a) Need some time to fix your car but don't want to rent (or can't because Enterprise is always out of cars)
b) Try my Hybrid car to see if you like it, it makes sense to you and want to upgrade
c) Have a family member/friend you want to refer for the $1000 but he/she has no car
d) Let your poor family go on vacation, so let then use your car, you can rent mine for a time

Please send me a PM via Forum - The rates will be very friendly, provided you meet the req's

2) Valid & Current Insurance (Pay less per week if you have full insurance for TNC)

1) 2013 C-Max Plug-in Hybrid - 75,000 miles (available 3 weeks starting August 1st)

Hope this helps someone here. Let me know if you have any questions. Need to rent at least for 7 days at a time (can't do shorties)
I thought you were uber select also? Or maybe that's Transportador, i always get you guys mixed up. Would have been nice to drive select for a few weeks without making a big commitment.

Congrats on the kid!

NASCAR1991

Your requirements dont make sence.
If im refering someone obviously they will not have 300 rides with uber or lyft

Silent_Philosodriver

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I said if you wanted to refer a family or friend. (Not a random)

You give them YOUR vehicle to try. (They are your friends/family after all) and rent mine. Makes sense? Done right, you get to pocket the $1000 referral fee.

Last edited:

soupergloo

RedoBeach thanks for thinking of me! I'll have my car back by next Wednesday, but I'm desperately trying to find another car to rent starting tomorrow for another week so I can keep working.

Transportador

Hi peeps,

So if you:

RedoBeach

Hi there, are both cars still available and would you be consider renting one of them before August? Please feel free to PM me, as I am inquiring on behalf of another driver.

Silent_Philosodriver

UPDATES AFTER CURRENT RENTALS:

Cars available:

1) 2013 C-Max Plug-in Hybrid - 78,000 miles (available 2 weeks starting August 8th)
2) 2012 Suzuki Kizashi - 72,000 miles (available 2 months starting September 1st)

Need to rent at least for 7 days at a time (can't do shorties)

Silent_Philosodriver

My new Pax finally arrived (Late a few...days) very cranky, cries a bit, smells a bit, and thank goodness he wears a diaper. I would 1* him but I have the strong feeling I will drive him everywhere for the next 12 yrs at less than UberPOOL rates, then the robot Ubers/Teslas will have to do that part for me.

Cars available:

1) 2013 C-Max Plug-in Hybrid - RENTED.
2) 2012 Suzuki Kizashi - 74,000 miles (available 2 months starting September 1st)

Note: After doing process twice already, the only pain-in-the-ass part of the process is that the car has to be on the renting drivers insurance. The switch at UBER was pretty easy and quick to get done.

I did one with State Farm and one with Mercury and they actually understand what you are trying to do. They will charge a full month's insurance when adding your car but (at least state farm said) you could get a residual if only used two weeks or less. So maybe it makes sense to rent at least two weeks minimum, but we can work it out.

The Suzuki was just re-reviewed again so it's even faster to do transfer at UBER driver center.

PM for more details. Leave me some trips when I come back to the road next week. I got an extra mouth to feed! :biggrin: (not the 4.5* and below! I know how you all drivers think)

RedoBeach

My new Pax finally arrived (Late a few...days) very cranky, cries a bit, smells a bit, and thank goodness he wears a diaper. I would 1* him but I have the strong feeling I will drive him everywhere for the next 12 yrs at less than UberPOOL rates, then the robot Ubers/Teslas will have to do that part for me.

Cars available:

1) 2013 C-Max Plug-in Hybrid - RENTED.
2) 2012 Suzuki Kizashi - 74,000 miles (available 2 months starting September 1st)

Note: After doing process twice already, the only pain-in-the-ass part of the process is that the car has to be on the renting drivers insurance. The switch at UBER was pretty easy and quick to get done.

I did one with State Farm and one with Mercury and they actually understand what you are trying to do. They will charge a full month's insurance when adding your car but (at least state farm said) you could get a residual if only used two weeks or less. So maybe it makes sense to rent at least two weeks minimum, but we can work it out.

The Suzuki was just re-reviewed again so it's even faster to do transfer at UBER driver center.

PM for more details. Leave me some trips when I come back to the road next week. I got an extra mouth to feed! :biggrin: (not the 4.5* and below! I know how you all drivers think)
Congratulations!!