• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Twice Now

Cwal599

So this is the second week were I have not received any "incentives" to drive and on my app the surge are small spots that show up and disappear in like 5mins. Then Thursday rolls around (last week) and boom the map (Orange County) is flooded with red. Uber I'm not driving for pennies here. Has this happened to anyone else?

Bleach

So this is the second week were I have not received any "incentives" to drive and on my app the surge are small spots that show up and disappear in like 5mins. Then Thursday rolls around (last week) and boom the map (Orange County) is flooded with red. Uber I'm not driving for pennies here. Has this happened to anyone else?
Yes we are driving for pennies, that is 67 pennies per mile and 11 pennies a min.

UberIsAllFubared

Shocking that it would Surge on Thursdays. Tuesday and Wednesdays are the worst days to drive. People start going out drinking on Thursday.

Shankster

If you drive enough, those pennies can turn into dollars...

Fuberal

Shocking that it would Surge on Thursdays. Tuesday and Wednesdays are the worst days to drive. People start going out drinking on Thursday.
How many more alcoholics has Uber created? Bars are happy, cops are not, DUI rates way down, wait until you can buy a joint at 7-11 next year, more pax for us!

If you drive enough, those pennies can turn into dollars...
And those dollars will turn into new brakes and tires?:rolleyes: