Twenty Percent to Uber? (Poll)...

Are you a 20% or a 25% partner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

reg barclay

I'm a twenty percenter:

prospector.jpg

Schmendrick

Does it matter anymore now that there's dynamic pricing?

I suppose during a surge it applies unless the pax pays a higher surge than a driver receives.

Exit67

I wonder if I can sell my contract? I'm a 20%er so if some FNG can bring in 50K, that 5% is worth $2,500.

just uberX

You guys remember when they asked us to come to trenton to help them fight for uber 2 years ago?? They even supply 10 dollar gas card lol or cheese bus is provided if dont feel like driving there lol...uber got some nerve .

SibeRescueBrian

You been on this forum forever Brian. No wonder they made you MOD lol. Dint you start when rates was 2.00 every where in nj ? Same time when lepke started driving rite?

I started driving in March of 2015, and it was $1.10 then, but the surges were still crazy good, so I made out pretty well. Plus I was the only Uber in this part of Somerset County, so I quickly developed a regular client base. Now there's just too many ants, not enough surge, and too low rates. I'm fortunate that I have other options that keep the roof over my head.

just uberX

I started driving in March of 2015, and it was $1.10 then, but the surges were still crazy good, so I made out pretty well. Plus I was the only Uber in this part of Somerset County, so I quickly developed a regular client base. Now there's just too many ants, not enough surge, and too low rates. I'm fortunate that I have other options that keep the roof over my head.
Hey im one of the ants in sommerset. Cuz i work in northbranch for my full time job lol. So Hillsborough and sommerville , somerset is where i invade haha.

Kerplunkenstein

I'm 20%, I don't need your credit because I don't do Uber for a full-time job , not even a part-time job. I do it once in a blue moon