Tweeter asking for Federal investigation of surge pricing

No Prisoners

This went to Senator Bernie Sanders. Remember liberals desperately looking for the attention of millions of drivers.
@BernieSanders
Time for a thorough investigation into price gouging of riders. Uber applies hefty surge pricing to riders while only paying drivers a fraction. If it's an issue of supply and demand then surges would be going to drivers accordingly. It's price gouging by algorithm. Investigate demand Transparency
Post automatically merged:

Other tweets:
@BernieSanders
Senator a statement from you regarding possible price gouging might influence investor sentiment ahead of IPO tomorrow. Please seize the opportunity.

Last edited:

Bob Reynolds

Are you feeling the Bern yet? Where has Bern been for the past 4 years while these poverty wages for drivers have been in existence?

No Prisoners

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I Don duel on where any politician has been. Just targeting their opportunistic personal agenda. Whether is Sanders or the Dalai Lama does not make any difference as long as they do what I need now.
Targeting uber's valuation is of the essence. That's what matters. Whomever doesn't understand that is lost.

goneubering

I Don duel on where any politician has been. Just targeting their opportunistic personal agenda. Whether is Sanders or the Dalai Lama does not make any difference as long as they do what I need now.
Targeting uber's valuation is of the essence. That's what matters. Whomever doesn't understand that is lost.
You’re desperate to run down Uber’s stock price. How much are you going to lose if their stock goes up?
Post automatically merged:

By the way. You’re spamming the wrong forum.

25rides7daysaweek

There's no surge pricing planned for your app?

Z129

-:- * -:- * -:- * -:-
"Time for a thorough investigation into price gouging of riders. Uber applies hefty surge pricing to riders while only paying drivers a fraction. If it's an issue of supply and demand then surges would be going to drivers accordingly. It's price gouging by algorithm. Investigate demand Transparency"

I certainly agree with this.