• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

TV Taxi Trainwreck

Gemgirlla

Stay classy, taxi industry. Your representatives confirmed to the world your hard-earned group reputation - being rude and behaving socially unacceptably, even on international TV, much less in a cab. Technology has nothing to do with acting like dicks. That's each driver's personal choice.

http://m.nydailynews.com/entertainment/tv/cabbies-heckle-uber-ceo-late-show-prompt-colbert-query-article-1.2356535
He comes across well in an interview but he's full of BS and I doubt he has ever driven an Uber (or has a 5 star driver rating). Colbert helped him sound good. What a fluff interview....

ScUberdoo

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Don't get me wrong - Uber is totally f*cking drivers, and he seemed smarmy, BUT you don't yell out during a live taping and bring the show to a halt unless you are a rude @@@@@@@. Period.

Casuale Haberdasher

Don't get me wrong - Uber is totally f*cking drivers, and he seemed smarmy, BUT you don't yell out during a live taping and bring the show to a halt unless you are a rude @@@@@@@. Period.
POSTS1&6/ScUberdoo: The "Disruption"
was Warranted and
Necessary. #[T]Ruthless Leader didn't
answer Stephen's Questions but re-dir-
ected to the standard BoilerPlatePropa-
ganda that he's recited, by rote, to the
Brainwashed Masses, be they PAX, NU-
berers or "Vulture Capitalists". T.K.'s
"15 minutes" got chopped to under six.

Hooray for the Hackney Heroes!
Hooray for Colbert's Hardball !

ScUberdoo