1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Tuscaloosa

Discussion in 'US Cities' started by Edwin Howard Kluge Junior, Nov 24, 2018.

1. I have been driving here in Tuscaloosa Alabama since march 2017 in the UA area, I feel that work is steady here but not during the students summer break which is about 3 months long

last year at the Int airport there seemed to be about 29 avg in que this year 2018 there is like 50 wow

uber eats started here / and lyft also / postmates is on the mystro list but not active yet "2018"

so I only have finished 1 tax year

all the riders are acceptable even if they have argument / but alot of raped girls / and alot of drinking pickups for left behind vehicles / LOL and very young collegiates haha / seriously can get close to a grind because of conversation that is about needing to grow up lol the percentage that have never worked a day in their life / ie im 22 and my wife i am angry at lol / keep the puke bag blessed in this area

and if your a no drinking advocate expect to get uber-eats calls to deliver from the local Broadway pizza establishment that is also a bar and package lounge
    which sometimes if you go around the corner there is your old friend who died of drinking to much
    but it is easy to cancel the delivery if you wish to state your opinion which is a nice new option for all those old AA 12 step stories / I personally wont deliver for them , so ie ends the protest against them

I am hoping this creates Tuscaloosa in the City section / so pls make alot of posts and replies / im friendly so you can count on me for replies / I am only driving anchored Tuscaloosa , wish me luck!:)[​IMG]

2. 1.5xorbust

1.5xorbust

Isn’t there a football game there today? Should be good for business.