1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Tuscaloosa, AL - War Eagles or Affiliate

Discussion in 'US Cities' started by Edwin Howard Kluge Junior, Jul 26, 2018.

?
  1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Hi I am Uber driver Edwin and I am a Millitary Affiliate
    I have been driving here since March 2017 so that is my year Yay!
    I drive only in Tuscaloosa. except rides to the Airport in Birmingham and also 1 ride last year to the Birmingham Outlet Mall

My schedule is simply set the alarm for 4am and try to make what I need 7 days a week
    I have over 3000 Rides now, over 40000 miles on my brand new 2016 Mazda CX-5
    I have bought new tires, new battery, 1 rear liscense plat bulb, 1 disc brake service
    I am very pleased to have this car which was in the ratings in last place
    I luv it

I tried the apple ios which was rated number 1 "for UBER" it was the worst
    I will be 47 next month and am very glad to have found this job
    it was something back in the early 80s I believe that was being spread around on Radio
    stating there would be a new job opportunity for people to drive like a taxi on the car phone

lol this is back when the car phone only worked as a regular phone very old school
    so I am glad to be free and go to work when I want to Yay!

My only advice is to find yourself 1 Resteraunt that you will always love and never go to another of the same in your State. ie only the same Resteraunt you would use / LOL its that simple

"this is SPAM"

2. I have a confession - I have never taken a foreign UBER ride.