Turning off Lyft with pax in car

BuberDriver

Since lyft stacks pings in your queueueueue (sp?) will the current ride end if I turn off my app? like the steering wheel thing at the top of the screen

Sometimes I switch from Lux to All rides (lyft, shared, lux) to take advantage of a surge or DF type ride. Once I get the ride I don't want to keep accepting more pax when I drop the first one off. I don't mind cancelling on everyone but it just gets annoying "so and so has been added" or if I'm dropping off pax A at the same location pax B is at and he's already in the queue

In über it's pretty straightforward but I haven't done it with Lyft yet.

HiDuuken

If you slide the "steering wheel" to the left it will ask, "Do you want to go offline after last ride". Confirm and then go back online when you are ready. Keep in mind it will not stop them from adding pax's on shared rides till you drop the last rider.

BuberDriver

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
If you slide the "steering wheel" to the left it will ask, "Do you want to go offline after last ride". Confirm and then go back online when you are ready. Keep in mind it will not stop them from adding pax's on shared rides till you drop the last rider.
got it, thanks. I just didn't want it to end the current ride or something stupid.