Inshur

Turn off that app

Taz7

Just read on here , ubers fares , are about same has 1990s minicab rates , and ubers airport rates ,are what minicabs charged in the 80s ,
TURN THE APP OFF .
Don't let uber shaft you any longer
Go and work for a Phv office .
I'll just pick up off road if that's ok with you....

soTuga

Where is that cab office that offers London wide pick ups, no human on your hear controllers and commission free/ rent free.
"The Devil you know..." mine is Uber.

freddie cab

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Another black cab troll starting a meaningless thread, these dogs have no honour, keep coming to uber forum.

Yes we don't charge as much as london black cab, we don't ripp customer by charging them £9 per mile and in the evening even more.

London black cab fare 2016
https://tfl.gov.uk/modes/taxis-and-minicabs/taxi-fares
No your the the person being ripped off , at the rates uber are paying you.
A lot of ph drivers on here , I think will tell you there best days were working from a minicab office .

Clive

No your the the person being ripped off , at the rates uber are paying you.
A lot of ph drivers on here , I think will tell you there best days were working from a minicab office .
No I dis agree with you I have worked with few offices over 16 years, even though fares are low but per day per hour I'm earning more,

With offices you had controllers, and every controller had his own favorite drivers, you had to pay fix rent per week around £140 even if you weren't able to work all the hours, you had to log on and log off certain times, controllers ringing you Sunday morning after you had just 3 hours sleep asking you to come out.

You had to work in fix part of the london, if you £50 job you had to drive back empty, now you get job where ever you clear, pick up from street in Central london just like the black cab drivers.

Heathrow parking for PH was made possible due to uber expansion no other PH firm had 45000 cars and service heathrow like uber does.

Virtual app meters in PH before uber you never got paid for time you were stuck in traffic.

real taxi bod

No I dis agree with you I have worked with few offices over 16 years, even though fares are low but per day per hour I'm earning more,

With offices you had controllers, and every controller had his own favorite drivers, you had to pay fix rent per week around £140 even if you weren't able to work all the hours, you had to log on and log off certain times, controllers ringing you Sunday morning after you had just 3 hours sleep asking you to come out.

You had to work in fix part of the london, if you £50 job you had to drive back empty, now you get job where ever you clear, pick up from street in Central london just like the black cab drivers.

Heathrow parking for PH was made possible due to uber expansion no other PH firm had 45000 cars and service heathrow like uber does.

Virtual app meters in PH before uber you never got paid for time you were stuck in traffic.
Good to see you're happy!!

Jack Dunphy

What company did you pay around £140 rent to 16 years ago ?