Tuesday, 9/26...1st Golden Knights hockey game ever @ T-Mobile arena

BostonTaxiDriver

How exciting. I'm a hockey fan. Anybody here care about the new team? It's only a pre-season game, as the first real game is a couple weeks away.

Is the city excited, or do many residents still not even know you have your first major league sports team? Season tix sold well, and you'll have lots of hockey fans flying in from out of town, especially when Canadian teams are in town.

Do they have a staging area set up yet for rideshare?

gerg

Screenshot_20170925-215143.png

Luckycabby

I would go if not at Tmobile but I'm not going to the strip and I hate tourists. I know it's how I make money but @@@@ Vegas too.

LML

I think the parking behind Monte Carlo is $20, plus the overpriced consessions, I cant afford to go.

Taxi2Uber

I was dropping Cosmo and I get a ping. Accept without looking. Drop pax and ping is for T-Mobile Uber Pick up lot.
I'm not dealing with that so I cancel. Then another ping. No Thanks. Then another. Nope. Then another. Wow. Turn off app.

Then the area starts to surge. I start heading to the Pick up lot. I get to Excaliber and surge climbs to 2.1x. I turn the app on.
Ping for 1.2x. No thanks. Ping for 1.6x NYNY. No Way.
Then a Ping for .5 mile away, NO surge. Huh?!?. Another ping NO surge. Impossible!
This is Crazy (I can see I'm in the middle of surge, so 1/2 mile away is also in the surge.)
Next ping 1.9x., .1 mile away. Ok, I guess I'll take it.

Exited my car to stretch my legs and asked the driver standing outside in front of me, what surge did he get. He said none!
He said he finally just took one because uber kept sending him pings. He came from the Mirage.

Coolrider101nk

Uber got me like that the other day. I drop ph, see I'm in the center of 3x...pings 1.6....1.4...2.0....all over a mile. Turn them down. ..nothing for 10 minutes. ..0 surge...accept and sit in gridlock. Well played Uber. Rider was shocked at no surge and gave me $20.

KenLV

Same crap happened to me as I was by Westgate over weekend - it kept trying to pull me into Life is B. Saw there was a 3.4 surge but was getting pulled in w/ 1.7, then 1.4, then 1.6. Finally turned it off and headed towards DT and THEN got a 3.1.

What a bunch of asshats running the show at Uber.

LML

Anyone figure out how to watch Knights games? Stay home watch on free tv or stream for free.

OoberrVegas

Done working these shit events until they start surging properly. Any other state would have had surge up the ass at a pro sporting event not stupid ass Vegas these morons are paying $100 a ticket and getting $8 rides with no tip.

Btw to the @@@@ing drivers picking up people that left the game early do yourself a favor and burn your car keys you stupid @@@@ing morons you aren't making any money and you're @@@@ing everyone else over in the process.

Why would you go through that hell for a $7 ride and be stupid enough to reposition yourself to do it again. These morons are so happy to spring into duty at the first ping they never think," hey let me wait until it surges a bit to go online".

Nope it's a ping a ping yes I'm needed the brain dead rideshare driver destroying his car for $40 a day has purpose. Pass the butter you nimrods.

uberxreallysux

Done working these shit events until they start surging properly. Any other state would have had surge up the ass at a pro sporting event not stupid ass Vegas these morons are paying $100 a ticket and getting $8 rides with no tip.

Btw to the &%[email protected]!*ing drivers picking up people that left the game early do yourself a favor and burn your car keys you stupid &%[email protected]!*ing morons you aren't making any money and you're &%[email protected]!*ing everyone else over in the process.

Why would you go through that hell for a $7 ride and be stupid enough to reposition yourself to do it again. These morons are so happy to spring into duty at the first ping they never think," hey let me wait until it surges a bit to go online".

Nope it's a ping a ping yes I'm needed the brain dead rideshare driver destroying his car for $40 a day has purpose. Pass the butter you nimrods.

True that! I never pick up T-Mobile unless it surge. Too many dumb drivers taking low rate for sure

OoberrVegas

Notice the surge dancing around the spot people are exiting, it appears to be 1.4 and 1.3 but its clearly on the 1.2 border it was like that the whole time, why?

Attachments

• IMG_0696.PNG
    IMG_0696.PNG
    54.9 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_0697.PNG
    IMG_0697.PNG
    52.4 KB · Views: 32