tsa . having a crappy day? thanks a lot

kingcorey321

i received this message a few days ago .
DTW Airport has informed Uber that you were not respectful of airport property, rules or personnel during a recent pickup, which violates their regulations. Another violation will result in a permanent suspension from DTW Airport pickup requests, in accordance with DTW regulations.
Thank you for your continued partnership with Uber.
i called uber asked them what the problem was.
uber replied they do not know ? somebody said i violate the rules.
i show my way bill at the booth i will say thank you.. i park in the parking spots .
what do i need to do. TSA should i bring you coffee next time ? order some pizza for you ?

disp350

Curios, the TSA enforces Lyft drivers at DFW???? They generally have nothing to do with us.

kingcorey321

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Curios, the TSA enforces Lyft drivers at DFW???? They generally have nothing to do with us.
yes. they are yelling on there mega phones . yelling at us where to park.
they stand in the middle of the road blocking traffic.
i am there 5 or so times a night. they know me. i have my way bill already showing so i will not hold up the line of drivers.
again who knows prob some a hole having a power trip .
now i answer them sir yes sir like i was in the service. kind of sounds like i am a hole now. i will get out and bow down lol
. go ahead ban my uber from the airport or no!
this job is temp . i really do not care. glad i dont or i be stressed .

disp350

I’m pretty damn sure those people do not work for the TSA. LOL!!!
Post automatically merged:

He is talking about DTW, not DFW.
Yeah, my bad for fat fingering it. But regardless, I agree it had to be either the police or security. No way TSA is out there.