• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

AugustTrypRides

I’m all signed up as a Tryp Rides driver in San Diego CA!
They just launched in Miami and they’re going to launch everywhere as soon as they’ve got enough drivers in whatever city.
My referred by code is [edited]
Ride share by drivers for drivers. ✌🏻
Up to 200$(Less if you drive less) a month to be on there platform and you keep 100% of your fares. Add up what Uber takes from you over a month see which is better. See you on the road!

Last edited by a moderator:

Lissetti

Rebel Honey Badger
Article Manager
Hey @AugustTrypRides, Welcome to the forum. Please do not post anymore referral codes.

Also you might want to check out an Article on Tryp that was done here a while back;

KK2929

Why would I sign up to drive for a company that will cost me $199 per month ? In L.A., I have never talked to anyone who has used them. As of 9 months ago, they did not even have an App or any business. Has any of that changed ? Are you currently driving for them and getting trips. Tell us about your experiences.
If they are not up and running and you are getting trips and making money, run the other way. Unless they guarantee a weekly earning, I would not get involved at this point.

Last edited:

TPAMB

Show us the money! No, really, we're al for another service but you have more people who have downloaded your driver app, 5-10k then your rider app, 1-5k.

Best of luck!

AugustTrypRides

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Why would I sign up to drive for a company that will cost me $199 per month ? In L.A., I have never talked to anyone who has used them. As of 9 months ago, they did not even have an App or any business. Has any of that changed ? Are you currently driving for them and getting trips. Tell us about your experiences.
If they are not up and running and you are getting trips and making money, run the other way. Unless they guarantee a weekly earning, I would not get involved at this point.

How much is uber taking from you every month? Have you added it up? They’re only in Florida right now and opening up in other markets when they get the drivers.

Christinebitg

Let me see if I have this right...

Driving for Uber sucks, but you think we should PAY to drive for Tryp?

Umm, just no. Okay, I'll say it. H*ll no!

Noob-ber

Driving for Uber sucks, but you think we should PAY to drive for Tryp?
You almost got it right.

Tryp expects you to pay even though no rides are being given. The stupidity of people signing up for this scam is unbelievable.

The far, far, far majority of them are sold on the MLM aspect of pimping their affiliate code to get referrals. It has NOTHING to do with the "profits" (of non-existent rides). They just use that as a talking point to try and sell the MLM pitch to sign up under their affiliate address.

They've been pushing this for months. One guy "Walter Tello" was banned from multiple forums because he wouldn't stop trying to promote his affiliate link.