TRYP CLOWNS❗️🤡 Megathread

Inshur

Wardell Curry

A little company like tryp thinks they can compete in NYC with Uber and Lyft. No way they survive more than 6 months. We just have to find out who is the tryp representative on this forum. Cause you knowing they are lurking.

Suism

A little company like tryp thinks they can compete in NYC with Uber and Lyft. No way they survive more than 6 months. We just have to find out who is the tryp representative on this forum. Cause you knowing they are lurking.
No point lol they gave the reins to the worst possible Representatives who come here to bash on drivers

michael7227

No point lol they gave the reins to the worst possible Representatives who come here to bash on drivers
I wondered how the creators of Tryp would feel if they came to this forum and saw how their influencers were carrying on.

Anyone remember the startup app where the drivers and passengers could negotiate the fare back and forth on a grid? It was the funniest shit ever but kind of an innovative idea. A lot of fares ended in a stalemate.

Frankyfiggs

Unless uber/lyft hired the "tryp" reps to intentionally do that.

Either way the base fee system doesnt sound bad at all, and if either uber Lyft or another app company offered it (with legit fare system) I would take it, not gonna lie.

Uber/lyft are awful bases with the biggest client lists.

Suism

Ya'll aint join yet. Look at Greg the ambassador of TRYP. The world renowned Tryp app. Ya'll still locked out?View attachment 405905
Post automatically merged:

View attachment 405906

Took of pic of Greg in West Palm Beach from riding Tryp!. Sign up, sign someone else up...then tell them to sign people up and you can make money like us. View attachment 405907

Ya'll still broke. You see us. Greg and Mohammad View attachment 405908
At the end of the day, flashing rentals doesn't mean anything. Especially if it's an investment to reel in customers that are willing to pay for the "secret" to "success". I can rent a i8 for 250 too lol or a rolls Royce for 2k. Doesn't mean anything 🤦🏻‍♂️ at the same time, flashing those pics doesn't make tryp any more appealing considering the fact that drivers won't get a return high enough in the immediate future for it to be worth while. Change your marketing ploy lol

There should be a free trial with tryp for a couple of weeks. Otherwise you're setting up a barrier of entry that most drivers are unwilling to pay for until we see actual results thats not dressed up to look like "success". What amazes me is that you're wasting your time making these posts and edits yet you keep returning expecting a positive result lol I don't know who the bigger loser iS at this point.

DeadIndustry83

At the end of the day, flashing rentals doesn't mean anything. Especially if it's an investment to reel in customers that are willing to pay for the "secret" to "success". I can rent a i8 for 250 too lol or a rolls Royce for 2k. Doesn't mean anything 🤦🏻‍♂️ at the same time, flashing those pics doesn't make tryp any more appealing considering the fact that drivers won't get a return high enough in the immediate future for it to be worth while. Change your marketing ploy lol

There should be a free trial with tryp for a couple of weeks. Otherwise you're setting up a barrier of entry that most drivers are unwilling to pay for until we see actual results thats not dressed up to look like "success". What amazes me is that you're wasting your time making these posts and edits yet you keep returning expecting a positive result lol I don't know who the bigger loser iS at this point.
Stop feeding the scamming trolls!! Stop replying to them!!

michael7227

oh noes! (can anyone guess the next shill response?)

Mohammed nasser

you’re broke though...
View attachment 404415
What’s wrong with u always post ur pictures and always say broke broke

Listen man, one day you really need to step outside in the REAL world and see what's going on

You are so far removed from reality - and if you're TRYP PR then you're only setting it up to fail faster
Lol no bro keep him inside we wont deal with that

ItzMysh

you Get 3 months free to help us build our platform. Your broke.

Imagine the serious blue balls the guys get cause they can’t touch the models lmao. Than they go back to the king size bed and let loose.

BDJ90

Please fast forward to 00:33 so you can see who’s boy really owns that jet

This guy is the referral ant. Props to him for the hustle but he needs to calm down

Greg please explain who shares your jet 😂