Trying to locate Asian guy Tony in Mazda CX-5

Friend should have taken better care of her stuff. If he was busy and had another fare right away he might have never seen it and it could have been taken by another passenger. Best she can do is use the app contact uber under I lost an item and wait. She will have to pay 15 dollars for a lost item fee if the driver has it. Might take a few days for him to do it aswell some drivers have another job or don't live anywhere near where they might have dropped her off.

MadePenniesToday

It's because he's not receiving any calls. The phone number through Uber is only temporary so you are going to have to get in contact with uber on this one.

wk1102

He hasn't returned call after friends purse left in his uber last night
This is not, I repeat Not the proper way to go about this. Maybe he has plans today. Maybe he was awake until noon today and is sleeping. Maybe he has a job and can Not answer his phone !

Go through the app! If he has it, she'll get it back.

I have to tell you, if I was Asian guy Tony in a Mazda and I found out about this, if give the purse to a homeless person!

I understand the frustration, but this is wrong.

Also, offer an incentive.

Ubertimes

Trying to get in touch with this uber driver ! Any info or help to reach this driver would be helpful !!!!!

Go in the specific ride
Goto help button
Select left item in vehicle
If the driver found they will return
If driver did not recover
Then no matter what cancel credit cards and
ATM cards

It's because he's not receiving any calls. The phone number through Uber is only temporary so you are going to have to get in contact with uber on this one.
incorrect
a rider can contact their most recent driver
a driver can contact their most recent rider therefor a rider can call you days later

CTK

It used to work that way but the last time a rider tried to reach me, within the last two weeks, they had to go through Uber.
In the two years I've been with Uber, that's never been true. Once the trip is over neither the driver nor the rider can contact each other, they have to go through Uber.

I've heard that it's different on Lyft.

NPRUber

Yeah you chose the wrong forum hun, this is where drivers can get away with being a dick to passengers.