• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Trying to get girls while driving.

No guys I’m not the one doing it! Lol! I’m married. Wrong idea. Haha. I just see some YouTube videos on Uber guys trying to hit on their female pax. It’s pretty funny

911 Guy

No guys I’m not the one doing it! Lol! I’m married. Wrong idea. Haha. I just see some YouTube videos on Uber guys trying to hit on their female pax. It’s pretty funny
Glad that I got the wrong impression. Creeps make us all look bad. It's pretty easy... if the vibe is there and you exchange numbers, cool. Don't be a creep.

IR12

Take it from a female driver who hears ALL THE TIME about how much they hate when a driver hits on them....it's creepy as @@@@ and there is nothing funny about THAT. If you think it is, you're just as creepy.

Question: if your wife, sister, daughter, niece told you about a driver trying to hit on them how funny would that be?

Grow up.

Last edited by a moderator: