1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. Sign-up HERE!

TRUMP'S REELECTION IN 2020 GUARANTEED

Discussion in 'Other' started by Pinapple Man, Jan 11, 2018.

1. TheFixer1

TheFixer1 Well-Known Member

o_O

2. 20yearsdriving

20yearsdriving Well-Known Member

Because Papa Trump wants to be treated like a Stable Genius
    He gets upset when people call him a Vulgar Boor

Get you feet kissing on

3. Hail Macbeth

Hail Macbeth Well-Known Member

Driving:
    UberX
    It's true Trump can get a great political reaction by saying what's on 'everyone else's' mind that they were 'too afraid' to say.

There are real racists in this country. There are also white bread, waspy conservatives-- people who really like European culture and refuse to apologize for it and actually would and do accept any black or brown person who demonstrates a genuine commitment to a Protestant American way of life- but these conservatives are not happy about the culture and the demography changing. There's obviously overlap between those groups.

Trump is neither of these things, although he's happy to accept the support when what comes out of his mouth triggers enemies and fires up people who might interpret it as dog-whistling. Rather, he is a narcissist, and a classist. He dislikes places and people that are poor and ugly. He's not going to pull punches to protect someone's sensitivity. If a girl is ugly, he'll say so. He likes winning. If a country is a ****-hole because we made it into a ****hole, that's second order reasoning and he doesn't do that. Stop making excuses, Haiti, start winning. He's just an *******. He has no compunction about insulting the weak from a position of power, and no tact.

Has the left gone too far in trying to coddle and integrate everyone? Maybe so.

But the President is degrading the presidency because he doesn't care what is true. He doesn't care about the sanctity of our institutions. He doesn't believe in the necessity or even the possibility of unbiased, truth-seeking journalism. How could he? He's never tried to think about a thing that isn't him, or is directly connected to him, in his life! He doesn't care about context, and he interprets 'results' very narrowly.

Did the Dow go up? Boom. That's a win. Next win. Gonna be even bigger! Watch me now!

He doesn't understand the machinery that this country has to prevent it from turning into an authoritarian kleptocracy.

Turning into an authoritarian kleptocracy is what happens to states by default when the citizens of those states don't have democratic norms.
    That's what happened to Russia. Russia is what we will become if we forget who we are and follow along with the President and his winning.

Nor does he understand that to stick together, a society has to invest in its future, and give a good shot at a life with dignity to the most vulnerable, or the fabric of trust that we all rely on to exist in our crowded cities will tear apart. Not content with waging constant class warfare through the tax code and by punishing immigrants, he must also insult the homelands of those groups.

This is the "most presidential," the "very stable genius," right?

There's a reason we're afraid to say the things in polite company that Trump says: decent people don't say them, even if they're true. Especially if they're true.

IKINCYA and Pinapple Man like this.
  4. 20yearsdriving

Do not dare disrespect Papa Trump or the Royal Family

You seem not to understand why he won

5. unPat

unPat Well-Known Member

6. somedriverguy

somedriverguy Well-Known Member

Driving:
    UberXL
    He won because the other side was even worse. Unlike the Clinton Machine, Trump can be influenced to do the correct thing, sometimes.

The US has for years been throwing largess at problems. That doesn't work.

We need to invest in solutions. Everybody has different needs. We need to invest in what works for them, not what worked for us.

Importing poverty stricken people and then keeping them in poverty does not help.

7. 20yearsdriving

Yeah I know
    Messiah Trump will fix it all alone

8. TheFixer1

TheFixer1 Well-Known Member

Countries need to fix their own problems, so how many are you taking in to support, feed, clothe, house, and provide medical care for, or are you one of those virtue signaling leftist that expects your virtue signaling to be taken care of with other people's pocket books. You sound like the latter to me. No one is keeping anyone in poverty, people throughout civilization have been living in poverty, this is not how the world works, the only people who try to import poverty stricken people are the DemoNcrats, who like to keep them in poverty, and the DemoNcratic Plantation party, so they can harvest their votes. If you think for one second that the DemoNcrats want to help you or any of these people, I have a shinny new bridge to sell you. It's a fact that you can help 12 refugees back in their home land for the cost of taking care of one here in the US, but the DemoNcrats don't want that, they need them for the votes.

You sound like a broken record.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2018
  9. Pinapple Man

Pinapple Man Well-Known Member

Keep our tax dollars here, apply to the debt. No more world wide welfare courtesy of the USA. MAGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nomad_driver and TheFixer1 like this.
  10. somedriverguy

somedriverguy Well-Known Member

Driving:
    UberXL
    20yearsdriving20yearsdriving quotes my post and accuses me of believing Trump is our lord and savior, TheFixer1TheFixer1 claims the same post makes me a virtue signaling leftist, then denounces 20yearsdriving20yearsdriving for denouncing my post? Did anybody read what I wrote?

Pinapple Man likes this.
  11. Another Uber Driver

Another Uber Driver Moderator Moderator

Driving:
    UberTAXI

While I do not agree with his characterisation of those countries, I would be willing to bet that The Donald only said what more people than care to admit to it think.

The best doctor that I ever had was a lady whose father immigrated from Haiti to New York and drove a cab. She understood everything that ailed cab drivers. Aside from that, she was just an excellent doctor. I was glad for her when she got married and wanted to have a child. I was sad for me and the medical profession, in general, as it is much the poorer without her.

I like what Daniel Tosh had to say about that.

One of the shortest books in the world is Two-Hundred Years of Politically Correct Humour.

How could you get through more than TEN pages of anything that he wrote without falling asleep or tearing out your hair? I once had an assignment to read something of his and got a poor grade on it because it was so difficult to get through it.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^\/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/
    Never mind, he already posted it. I might add "do not forget the primaries".

Gauchupine is considered a term of abuse in many places.

Nel blù dipinto di blù
    Felice di stare lassù
    E volavo, volavo felice più in alto del sole
    Ed ancora più su;
    Mentre il mondo pian' piano spariva lontano laggiù
    Una musica dolce suonava soltanto per me................

Samuel Langhorn Clemens does an excellent job explaining the problem with that in the most concise manner that I have seen. Will Rogers also had some things to say about it that were both valid and interesting.

I do not know which one was the worse, but the blame for Clinton's defeat rests solely with the person whose election this was to win or lose. (HINT: The 2016 Presidential Election was not The Donald's to win or lose).

Are you kidding? The "OTHER" boards are like the ya-HOO! message boards. Actually reading the article before you post comments to it counts against you. I do not know how many times I have posted on those things "Vote "UP" this post if you did not read the article". Usually, I get more than a few "UP" votes.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2018
    somedriverguy likes this.
  12. Rammmmin

Rammmmin Well-Known Member

Driving:
    UberX
    Joseph Campbell ,i can say he saved me and its not easy for everyone to understand him because as he says stuff must strike you otherwise you wont get it because it is said they are important to know ,this is his 6 part interview with bill moyers on PBS ,just watch and listen don't read ,as uberlala said you will thank me later in life .
    https://mimeticmargins.com/2017/04/...ene-girard/?blogsub=confirming#subscribe-blog

Last edited: Jan 12, 2018
    UpoorPeople likes this.
  13. 20yearsdriving

I thought I was agreeing with you

Only if you play 6th Dimensional Chess you'll get it

14. Jinxstone

Jinxstone Well-Known Member

Do you know the difference between a chickpea and a garbanzo bean?
    Trump has never had a garbanzo bean on his face.

15. Pinapple Man

He does enjoy the finer things in life. Melania is probably the best one out of his stable. I would have kids with her.

16. Primeonly27

Primeonly27 Active Member

Driving:
    UberLUX
    Don't forget that Russia and North Korea could also considered **** hole countries. That's the whole reason they come hear if they can.

cakoo10 likes this.
  17. ClydeClyde

ClydeClyde Active Member

He has, literally, no taste in any facet of life. He puts ketchup on his steak, for God’s sake. 79% of NY city dwellers who’ve put up with his tacky @ss since the 80s recognize this. But, by all means, enlighten us rubes with all your knowledge of all the finer things in life. I’m sure you’re very well versed, what with being an Uber driver in your 60s and all ;)

18. Pinapple Man

Another busy Friday night? Nothing wrong with putting catsup on steak if that's what he wants. Me in my 60's can out produce your ass on the streets in half the time. Some people like golf, I like nice people.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2018
  19. ClydeClyde

ClydeClyde Active Member

Yep, was a great night. Friends took me out for dinner and drinks to celebrate the opening of my business. Just got home. Your certainly responded quickly, however.

Also, I give all of Uber People dot net permission to kill me if I ever brag about my earning potential doing rideshare. How embarrassing.

20. Pinapple Man

You are ending your day I am just beginning mine. Congrats on your new business venture, anyone who is working hard to get ahead will get nothing but praise from me. Read between the lines then you may understand my logic, I have run my race in life but if I can motivate either positive or negative reenforcment is only a tool.