trump check ? did you get yours yet ?

Fusion_LUser

I got an e-mail today from Trump saying I won't be getting a check. My sister-in-law said he is a power-mad-tyrant so he's punishing our entire family and 3 next door neighbors. I wrote back and said that's not fair and he just replied with "LOL".

I blame Obama.

Big Lou

I got an e-mail today from Trump saying I won't be getting a check. My sister-in-law said he is a power-mad-tyrant so he's punishing our entire family and 3 next door neighbors. I wrote back and said that's not fair and he just replied with "LOL".

I blame Obama.
Who else can it be but Obama...
Isn't this the Orange bloated fat chicken wing breath Trumps go to excuse?
Post automatically merged:

Naw. These are Trump checks. Same way people got those Obama phones. And then Bush Tax Cuts.
Remember.....Trump did try to put his name on the Congress approved checks.....didn't work!

Trafficat

Everything was Bush's fault. Then it was Obama's fault. Now it is Trump's fault. That's the narrative blasted into my ears for as long as I can remember. I think it is safe to say, the presidents of the United States have been screwing everything up since at least John Adams, if not George Washington himself.

Poverty Ant

Everything was Bush's fault. Then it was Obama's fault. Now it is Trump's fault. That's the narrative blasted into my ears for as long as I can remember. I think it is safe to say, the presidents of the United States have been screwing everything up since at least John Adams, if not George Washington himself.
So I’m guessing one of your ancestors was some Red Coat and everything should have been done according to him.

Trafficat

So I’m guessing one of your ancestors was some Red Coat and everything should have been done according to him.
You could not be more wrong. My comment was half-sarcastic, half-serious. I have treason in my blood and think Washington as one of the better presidents. Yet, I probably lean more anti-federalist despite supposedly having George Washington and Betsy Ross in my family tree. Jefferson had it right when he said that the tree of liberty must be watered from time to time with the blood of tyrants. I believe it is the nature of government to corrupt and it is amazing that our constitutional republic has endured so long. Yet, many of the guiding principles of the constitution have been lost via judicial activism and value drift.

I believe the US government is one of the best governments to have ever existed, yet still it is awful. I'm thinking the U.S government has or shortly will outlive it's usefulness. A return to something like the articles of confederation might be best. I believe the US Military is important but the rest of what the federal government does these days tends to be mainly unconstitutional and wasteful.

I'm not a big fan of most presidents since 1900. Cool Cal is probably my favorite.

DriverMark

Everything was Bush's fault. Then it was Obama's fault. Now it is Trump's fault. That's the narrative blasted into my ears for as long as I can remember.
HAHA .... after 8 years of BUSH LIED and hatred, now the media all cozing up with Bush for saying "We aren't prepared for a pandemic"........